Download links are found in the Offical Blog.
Please check it out and "like" the game here if you do!
Synopsis: The manifestation of hatred, lust and corruption has spread across the entire world like a plague, mutating and twisting every living thing in it's path. As the last of the free races band together to hold northern Auvora, frightened refugees flee to the southwest for safety.
Adult Themes: Breast Expansion, F2M, Growth (height, weight, pregnancy), Involuntary, M2F, Slow Transformation, Mind Control, Pregnancy, Bimbo, Shrink, Mythology/Anthro Sex, Corruption, Object Sex and Transformation, Voluntary. M/F, F/F, M/M content.
Other Themes: Adventure, RPG, Romance.
And donate here if you like it: https://www.patreon.com/anonynn
If you guys need anymore information, you can email me at: anonymousynn @ gmail . com
((Or you can post messages here, at the blog site, or the Patreon site.))
Current Word Count: 681, 618
Lines of Code Count: 30,500+
Current Play Time: 2 to 3 Hours+
Next Update (Public): 01FEB17
The manifestation of hatred, lust and corruption has spread across the entire world like a plague, mutating and twisting every living thing in it's path. As the last of the free races band together to hold northern Auvora, frightened refugees flee to the southwest for safety.
Change Log - v0.9.2B
- Added a new room beyond “Sudden Death 2” called “The Edge” which will conclude Chapter 1 (in this path). It now has a unique description and a first time entering script. There are 2 planned ways of leaving the room and multiple variations of this departure; the first is to do a general “search” of the area. If you pass the “intelligence check” which is having an intelligence of 7 or greater, you’ll discover a path to the east, which you can take down to the ground. If you have an intelligence of 6 or less, you’ll have a 50% chance to discover the path to the east. If you decide to take it, you have to pass a “strength check”. If you pass, you’ll be able to reach the bottom without taking damage or losing items. If you fail the strength check,then you’ll have an “agility check” which determines how much health you’ll lose when you hit.If you fail the “agility check” you’ll lose half the health you would have, if you had jumped, which is 7 health. You’ll also have a 35% chance to lose breakable items, or glass items and you’ll only lose a quarter of the health that you would have if you’d failed the agility check, which is 3 health. You won’t lose any items either. If you don’t, you can only “jump”. If you jump, you’ll lose 15 health and you’ll have a 35% chance to lose breakable items or glass items upon impact, the description also takes in to account if you’ve discovered the path as well.Originally, I had certain races have advantages here --- but after talking with those in my Patreon skype they agreed that keeping it based strictly on stats helps the player immerse themselves in the character they are creating and lets them play those characters as they would like. There is a third exit as well called “Stand Your Ground”, which leads to the original zombie bad-ending that was in Sudden Death before. It now has a slight modification to fit the new scenario. It also takes into account whether or not you discovered the hidden path, and/or beat the zombie horde in the “Rolling Hills Redux”. If you defeated the horde in the “Rolling Hills Redux” on any difficulty, it will slightly change the first-time entrance description of “the Edge” a little bit too.
- Made it so that you cannot “Masturbate” in “Sudden Death 2”, “Rolling Hills Redux” and “The Edge” and I set up the “Pillage/Search” for all three rooms and the “No Masturbate” message. You cannot “search” in “Sudden Death 2” though or in “The Edge”.
- I have named the next chapter, “Chapter 2: Into the Wild”
- Removed several “player.damage” scripts that I forgot about!But instead of removing them completely, I changed them to give you “Maximum Health” instead.
- Fixed the “Female” error on the “Ornate Bell Necklace”
- Began working on the Duplication System/Process so that players can get more than 1 of each item. This is the second half of the Stacking System I’m trying to implement.
- Added the “Health Recharge” scripts. If you have less than full health, then every 100 turns, you’ll have a chance to gain +1, +3, +4, +5 health! Although there are some bugs I need to fix. All fixed and it works great!
- “Sudden Death 2” now has enemy requirements to pass in order to get to “The Edge”. On “Regular Difficulty” you need to kill both the zombies, but on “Noble Difficulty” you must kill “four” of them. These flags have been added to the “Save/Load System”.If you fought and defeated the horde in the “Rolling Hills Redeux” it will also change the first-time entrance description of “Sudden Death 2” a little.
- “Rolling Hills Redeux” now leads to “Sudden Death 2” and now has enemy death requirements to pass in order to leave there. On “Regular Difficulty” you must kill the “7 zombies” which make up the horde. On “Noble Difficulty” you must kill all “15 zombies” which make up the horde.
- I added the status’ of all enemies so far to the “Save/Load System”. So if you kill some and save, they will remain dead upon load.
- Added a new room, “The Winding Wood” which is the first room of “Chapter 2”.
- Set up a new Function to handle “Breakable Items” when needed.There will always be a 35% chance in these scenarios.
- I switched the “Moods” that the “Black Miniskirt” and the “Ragged Jean Shorts” give. The “Black Miniskirt” now gives “Sexy Points” and the “Ragged Jean Shorts” give “Sarcasm Points”. That’s it!
- The “zombies” now have player attack scripts which have several variations and take into account how tall you are.Fixed a scripting error with the attack scripts.
- Fixed a spacing problem in the Chapter titles.
- Fixed a “wait error” in the “the Edge” jump script, and the secret path script.
- Fixed having high “agility” making you practically impossible to hit. So now your “agility” gets divided by 2.That seems to have fixed the problem for now.
- Raised enemy loot percentage drops from 15% up to 25%
- “Female Zombie” attacks have been lowered; 4 to 3 damage. “Male Zombie” attacks have been lowered; 6 to 4 damage.
- All “Male Zombie” health has been lowered; 30 to 20 health. “Female Zombies” health has been lowered from 20 down to 15. That means with a weapon you could potentially take them down in one or two hits, or one critical. They also have a slightly better chance of landing hits if you’re agility is under 10.
- Fixed error with “weapons” still doing damage even after said weapon has been removed/destroyed.
- Fixed the player being able to leave battles/rooms prematurely before all the enemies were killed in rooms that specified it.More work needs to be done on this though.
- Revamped the “Max Health” loss messages so they make more sense in all contexts, the same was done for the game over scripting. J I also adjusted it from printing twice in a row.
- Decreased the amount of damage you lose during the “Rolling Hills; Run Event” and decreased the requirements for passing the tests: Instead of 15 “strength” or 10 “agility” they are down to 7 “strength” and 7 “agility” to match the new stats I implemented a patch or two ago. You lose significantly less heath now carrying a weapon or not. But the “rickety machete” and the “beating stick” will still possibly get destroyed. Adjusted some of the messages too.
- Lowered the chance of miscarry from vitality loss; non-maternal 40% down to 30%. Maternal has stayed 10%.
- “Entice v1.5” Menus are set up on all the monsters, although they don’t currently do anything yet.
- “Combat Commands” have been added to the game’s “Help Guide”, including an explanation of “Entice” and “Attack”.
- The “Male Minotaur” health has decreased; 150 down to 115.
- I changed the beginning scripts of pregnancy! You won’t know if you’re pregnant until either “turn 100”, or “turn 130” --- At “turn 100” you have a 25% chance to receive 1 type of message, a 25% chance to receive another type and a 25% chance to receive another type, and if none of those pop up you won’t find out until “turn 130” when you’re breasts feel sore (if you’re maternal) or if you miscarry! Other scripts have been combined together. I also removed the first chunk of pregnancy from the player description, meaning you won’t know if you’re pregnant until at least 2 months.
- Reduced the “Hair Growth” and “Nail Growth” turn. Nails is down from 600 to 300. Hair is down from 700 to 400.
- Added “PressToContinue” scripts to all the Zombie Bad Ends so the text is broken up a lot. No errors produced during testing :D
- Fixed a minor script error in the “The Edge” descriptions.
- Fixed a paragraph spacing error in “the Edge” room when/if you discover the path. Removed an extra period as well.
- Adjusted the “Rolling Hills; Defense Requirement” 1 up to 2.
- Began more Hannah remastering. All the menus in her “Chat/Compliment Commands” are set up and ready to go and all of the “not having met Hannah yet” messages are completed. I’ll be moving all of the remaining “Fooling Around” options in the “Initial Greeting” to this area. The kissing for both genders will remain in the “Initial Greeting”. I also modified the menu’s in the “Chat/Compliment Commands” particularly in the “Not met Hannah yet” so that anything sexual, or anything that involves confessing your feelings will have a unique message. In the “Initial Greeting”, I also added the alternative messages to the “sexy” and “sarcasm” mood(s) in case your character isn’t horny. It basically just gives the “Food and Water Choice” if that’s the case for both males and females; although the message will begin differently depending on your orientation. Male kiss scenarios and orientations are set-up and ready to be added. The “Straight Male; Kiss Option” with “Hannah” has been written for the “Sexy Side”, but be careful! She doesn’t take kindly to the offer of cheating on her husband with you! You’ll lose relationships points! Began work on the “Bi-Gay Male; Kiss Option” with “Hannah and now that is completed as well which has the same relative outcome that the straight male has (naturally). The “incomplete warning” on the “Fool Around” option has been removed as all branches of that option should now be completed. Let me know if you guys find any errors though!
- Because of the sheer size of the Hannah script, I will have to eliminate one or two choices within, merely because I’m not sure how much more text the Hannah variable can handle (I still have about 20-30k words to finish with her at least on the existing initial greeting). It’s beginning to lag really bad in code view. I’m also predicting this will happen to the “Chat/Compliment Command” as well once it gets going, so I’m going to shift all the “Flirt/Confession” options into their own command script separate from the “Chat/Compliment Command. It’ll make it easier to keep track of as well in my opinion. For now, the first of these changes is that “Excuse Me” is no longer an option. You can “Clear Your Throat” or “Shout” to let her know you’re there.
- I removed the “Fuck Option” from her description in all personalities as this has been moved to the “Confess Command”
- Hannah now has three sections of topics ready to go when I get to them (and the fourth option which is to “Attack Her”). These options are listed in Hannah’s description for quick reference. All character’s will have these three options.
Her Beautiful Family?
Her Taste in Art?
How Attractive She Is?
Her Sense of Humor?
Give Her A Gift.
Ask Her Out?
Ask Her to Marry You?
Confess Your Love?
Ask to Make Love.
- Added the shell of “Shocked” to the “Player Status/Conditions”. Currently the scripts aren’t implemented but whenever you experience a major transformation like switching genders or growing wings etc, your character will experience “shock/awe”. This status effect does not affect your stats but instead just emulates mental surprise and then gradual acceptance of your new look/change. Once the script hit’s “1” you’ll revert back to being of “healthy condition/status”
- When you’re “Sick” you no longer lose -5 INT, instead you lose -10 “Max Carry” until you feel better. When your “Shocked” you will lose -10 INT until the duration has run its course.
- “Shocked” has been added to the DDI. That should do it for this update!
This isn't a review so much as a complaint I felt the need to voice. Why is personality tied to the NSFW setting??? It's like you are saying sympathetic/serious people don't have sex drives -_- Now I'm forced to change my character design just to access the content I want to experience...
i can't put anything into the backpack did the command change or what
and yes i know this isn't a review but i need to know if it wasn't then can you fix it please I NEED INVENTORY SPACE!
Promising aldo rough on the edges for now.
I realy didnt know what to expect when i first started playing this, but suprisingly i found it to be alot of fun. Why? Well it felt different then the usual guy-getst-turned-girl, or the adventure world with anthromorphic sexed up people. It is cliché, yes, with its standard trope of elves, dwars and other fanatasy races, and itts main story sofar isnt very different either. Yet it was the writing that caught my attention, not because it was flawless, but because it showed to me alot of potential to be more then yet another sex romp.
So i will refrain from spoilers, simply saying that the way the auther discibes the MC's journey and the enviroment around him/her was something i realy liked alot. While reading i can sometimes get lost in the world he tries to sketch for us, well done on that. It is still too early to say much about the whole game, it has some nice content, but not enought yet to truely keep you occupied for long. That isnt a problem though, since sofar i feel its worth the wait.
Now there are some thing i noticed, one is the abundance of overstating basic things, like hair colour, or the fact that your using your (insert race)hands to stroke your hair. In general, you dont need to name those details that make up your characters apearance in every paragraph, it's fine ocasionaly, but do it to often, and it loses its use. So i would sugjest toning donw on using things like hair colour, race height and other physical traits in each of your scenes and instead let them flow more naturaly. For example of a scene:
------BEWARE OF SPOILERS--------
"No! You can't just give up like that, can you? There has to be a way out of this! Despite your doubts, a renewed determination sweeps through your feminine figure. You can make it! You just have to push yourself harder! Lifting your arm, you wipe the sweat from your brow with your bicep, and then drag your elven feet onward down the last of the rolling hills, although you’re so tired you almost trip and tumble down it instead."
------BEWARE OF SPOILERS--------
Now this paragraph shows the use of bold and underscored words or sentences that are not realy neccesary to use. As the player you know your and elven MC, you chose to be one, same for your sex. Personaly i would just leave those out unless they are important, such as in a conversation with a npc (who usualy will act one way or another depending on what race/sex/atractiveness/etc you are i take it) You can use "examine me" to get most of this info at anytime anyway. I also doubt you will use your feet to whipe your brow, so using your arm, hand or part of it is sort of implied already :D
Now these are just sugjestions from my part, so take them as such and do what you believe is right for the story and writing. All in all i will definitly keep a eye out for future updates. Good luck.
I really want to like this game, but I just can't.
To the author's credit, the game does update fairly frequently, and it shows improvement every single time. The interface is pretty much finished, and it's certainly one of the most artfully crafted Quest games that I've played on the site.
The problem is that despite the amount of work put into it (and there is a lot), there's never a lot of content. No, let me rephrase that: There's certainly a lot of text, and certainly a lot of items, and certainly a lot of dialog and interactions in the game, but so far there's not a lot of things to do and almost no places to go.
What do I mean by that? For a game that's supposedly set in a post-apocalyptic world, you spend almost the entirety of the game (at this point, I have no doubt the author intends to extend it) stuck in a house, and not an especially big one. What's more, many of the rooms that are there are empty, and the ones that have items that you can interact with generally don't give you much interaction. So far I've only been able to find one character TF in the game (not counting getting mauled by zombies), and it's presented in a voluntary hand-over-fist style that just isn't that interesting. I'm sure that there are more to find (I think), but wandering around a cramped space looking for them just isn't very gratifying.
The worst part is, because it is updated so often I keep downloading it thinking that there's going to be some big inrush of content, but that rarely happens (most of the updates are just bug fixes).
All I can say is, keep supporting this game; it has vision but lacks scope. It will get there, but it has a long way to go.
Found this game on a different site (which actually led me to find tfgamessite!) a while back and i am really happy to see its being updated. Love whats there so far and look forward to exploring more.
The puzzles are just hard enough and the writing really gets me into the character and searching around is fun.
only downside is very little erotic content, but Im not complaining as the game is still being created.