Side-scroller action game with RPG elements.
The project still at very early stage of development. But foundation already been laid.
Development blog: http://er34games.blogspot.com/
In game-reality race of humans and elves coexist in the “usual” world. Humans and elves believe in technological progress. Magic exists only in fairy tales.
But once, all over the world began to appear strange portals, portals to another damn underworld. Through these portals arrived scary creatures. Creatures brought and spread an unknown infection. Under the effect of this infection many humans, elves and even the animals turned into horrible creatures that...
Though, all Your answers, You will be able to find in adventure with the main female character of the game.
Main character - girl police officer, who will save the world from the invasion of creatures from the underworld.
Very slow and tedious gameplay pacing; recovery after h-anim seems completely broken. Graphics are tiny and hard to see on high res monitors.
I like it. Seems promising. In regards to pregnancy, it's been mentioned on the blog and will be included at some point. Also x-ray \o/. Hoping this one doesn't dissapear as do so many of the others ;)
- Character has a nice model and form
- 3D secks
- Moves slower than molasses (hope you stacked that endurance for sprint)
- Combat is slower than molasses
- Limited resolution (1280x720) and prespective means can't enjoy character's ass
- A very Hounds of the Blade/Nanocrisis type deal if you've ever played those games.
- As an avid enjoyer of pregnancy in all it's forms tagging some of these newer games with that theme feels inappropriate. After checking the patreon and discuss forum they show no intention of including nor has it even been mentioned.
It's got a long way to go, but if you're easy to please then it's worth half an hour or so.