If you have any questions or issues, please post them here: Girl Life - Community Version - TFGS Forum
Image pack Instructions
If you do not have a program to unpack zipped files you can use the free progam : 7-zip
(0.5.2) Complete image pack (requires the sound pack below) : Mega.nz
0.5.3 Update pack (0.5.2 Complete pack required) : Mega.nz
0.5.3 image update pack 1 (additional for dev releases only) : Mega.nz
0.5.3 image update pack 2 (additional for dev releases only) : Mega.nz
0.5.3 image update pack 3 (additional for dev releases only) : Mega.nz
0.5.3 image update pack 4 (additional for dev releases only) : Mega.nz
0.5.3 image update pack 5 (additional for dev releases only) : Mega.nz
0.5.3 image update pack 6 (additional for dev releases only) : Mega.nz
0.5.3 image update pack 7 (additional for dev releases only) : Mega.nz
Optional update (reduces oversized images) : Mega.nz
Folder with gifs cut to single frame for reduced bandwidth with all image packs Mega.nz
Sound pack: Mega.nz
-- Change log --
2016-10-20 (0.5.3): here
Next version: 0.6.0. Few things we are working on:
(*) Development versions may be unstable and cause game corruption. You've been warned!
-- Game Description --
Girl Life - English Community Version is a project with the goal of creating an English version of the original game ETO, which was either only available in Russian or in a broken English version. While most of the text is still not properly corrected, progress is made from time to time, along with bugfixes and additions made by TFGS-users.
Girl Life is an open-world game, in our current time, for you to explore, as you are thrown into a new life. You can either start out in the middle of a larger city, where you'll find yourself finding a job to pay your rent and bills. Or you visit high-school again and make new friends there. Go to the nightclub at weekends, train at the gym, go on a shopping tour or whore yourself out, it's up to you.
As it became a larger community effort to modify Girl Life, it went onto Github and now to TFGS Git Lab to be easier accessible to anyone interested in contributing. This repository can be considered as a base, which can be forked, edited and then merged with again, in order to add your own content or fix existing one.
There are barely any decisions in this game that are final and most events tend to be obvious towards their outcomes.
This is a TFGS community version and many people from here have been involved in the development, so credit where credit is due:
mjsmagalhaes | Mortedonna | OvdS | WDog | Ramia73 | Sweet Little Sister | unit501 | Przemar | Benteparle | centerflag982 | Maruda | moosecall | acien | Drugas | Ekay | Lantera | Veedanya | illume | nutluck | Malen | Vaelon | and a lot more...
How to start this game up:
1. You need the Quest Soft Player, which you can download from QSP devs. It is the first box.
2. For release version: Download the complete image pack from the top of this page and the sound pack if desired.
3. For dev version users: Download the complete image pack from the top of this page and the sound pack if desired and the update image pack(s).
4. For both players: update packs will be released for incrimental releases starting with 0.5.3 and will update the complete image pack to the release version.
You will need to download the game itself either from here for release version or gitLab for the dev version.
If you need further instructions take a look at this wiki page.
5. Extract all downloaded RAR-archives (you may need software like winrar or 7zip to do this if you don't already have some such). You may or may not also have to extract the qsp file (depending who did the update).
6. Make a new folder wherever you want the game to be. Move the "images" and "sound" folders and "avatar.jpg" from your extracted directories to that folder as well as the glife.qsp you downloaded from the link on the left side of this page.
7. Inside of the folder you created should contain: A folder called "images" (inside this folder you should see sub-folders with the names "add-on", "BDSM_Club" and so on), a folder called "sound" (inside this folder you should see a bunch of mp3 files), a jpg file called "avatar.jpg" and the latest Girl Life .qsp file (A .qproj file with the same name as the latest Girl Life .qsp is optional to have). Here's a reference picture: http://i.imgur.com/fJ2SpWT.png?1
8. Start the game using Quest Soft Player and you're good to go. (if you don't want to hear the sound in qsp player go Settings -> Sound Volume -> pick anything but No sound then pick No sound (QSP has a bug in it where it thinks the default is "No sound" but it's really Initial volume so to fix it you have to pick something else then you can pick no sound) If your QSP player is in some other language other (most likely Russian) use Alt + L to switch to English.
QSP and Quest are two different programms. QSP originates from Russia and Quest from the UK.
You are Michael, a married and successfull 35-years old man. One day, you are sent out by your boss to investigate tomb beneath a contruction site, only to find out that magic exists.
With option to skip the Intro.
School Girl Start
Live your life, because there's no fancy magic in this small village. Go to school, maybe get a boyfriend, learn about the (dis)adventages of still living with your parents and find out what else is going on in this village. Graduate, move to the city, do whatever you like and see what consequences come around the corner, without fearing to face an angry wizard hell bend on worlds destruction.
Cursed School Girl
Much like the Alternative start, but starting with you receiving a magical influence from the idol as per the original start. This has elements of both of the other storylines with you starting at school and having access to the magical extras.
Far too many to list, see the Wiki link under walkthrough for an incomplete overview.
How to earn money at the start of a new game:
You can either work on the market or the café, but not both. If you wish you to change careers between the two, resign your at your current job and apply to the other one.
At either jobs you can miss as many work days as you want, you won't get fired for not showing up.
Later in the game you'll get several of jobs here, including working as a secretary and modelling.
In addition you can ask you mother once a month to buy you new clothes. At the moment any clothes she'll buy you are from the Fashionista store in the City and are being randomly chosen.
Just want to add a small review.
Firstly it should go without saying but it is a great game and in my opinion the best on this website.
There are a lot of things to do and I enjoyed it all. However, I feel like it is 'missing something' I'm not sure what but I think it's the lack of detail.
Don't get me wrong it is a detailed game but, it's a bit repetitive and not a lot of things progress for example you can get a boy freind but the only thing you can do (atm) is call him to go out, he calls you or you see him In the park and when you do one of these it's the same boring convostations and probably ends in sex.
In my opinion attention to depth could make this game insanely good (also improving on some gifs/ images and the way its written but they are good for the moment), I won't go into to detail but there are a few games on this website called 'New Life' 'Therapist' and 'Life Choices' (not promoting these games just saying) and in these games I feel like they have the 'thing' that the girl life creators could check out... hint hint.
For the game devs i once again stongly suggest you play these games and check out these porn stars and get some inspiration.
riley reid (is the character of sonia just for people who dont know) :)
Simply the best game I ever played
Wow, just wow! This game is amazing and I am enjoying it very much! There is a few things I'm not sure of but I'm yolo'ing my way through lol. This game has an awesome story, role play, and much more than what I expected when I donwloaded it. This Game is in my top five and ranking number one on that list. "If" I could change/add anything, it would be to add more SheM/Transex to the the game ( I know theres one.. but there isn't much too it though saddly). Maybe I would even ask for some male on male stuff (if I was asked lol). Still I love this game and I'm even playing right now and thought it be nice to leave a good review. Thanks for the game and had work to everyone who has put time and effort into this game!
First things first, this game is well produced and is well worth your time! I really like the style and format of this game, and I want to love it, but I am a little frustrated at present.
As a casual player, I found that there is not really any internal documentation to nudge a beginner in the right direction. Even when things go to crap, you aren't quite sure what could have been done differently. I get the sense that, with a few pointers here and there, the gameplay could be very enjoyable indeed.
Like to Try it But downloading it would be a hassel Couldnt The Auther Just Create A Torrent For the Gamre put the game along with the Reqierd image packs INto a Torrent5 and Than seed it to pepole who whant to play it it would save time haveing to download things inderviguly