You awake in a dungeon your only goal is to go home can you make it...
Only about "30"mins worth of content as of right now and some of the cities are unfinished
0.2.1 initial release mostly a test platform
0.2.9 a little bit of polish, sqawshed some bugs and added some areas/improved others
0.2.9b a little more polish, and dialog not near enough to bump the version but some balance issues and such are better. keep in mind gameplay is still around 10-15min and ends when you die no story ending as of yet
0.3.0 has been released, added a few new areas to poke your head in also major map adjustments/combining
* your old save will most likely not work if you try the safest load point is the map of Newton city
* redesign of start dungeon and added quest/ending for bandits
* started work on next transformation (not yet implemented but you might run across the event area)
* after a couple play throughs I am averaging to do 20mins or so to the current end of content area so lots more work to do to bump that up to the longterm goal
0.3.1 * The next transformation has been "roughed" in and a few new areas have also been roughed in/redesigned
* possible bug right now includes mixing transformations i tested so should work... hopefully
* last playthrough to the end of the pass was 30min so I am bumping this to alpha state as this is halfway to my goal of an hour of gameplay
0.3.2 *Sex scenes have now been implemented, there are two places to initiate and depends on your transformations as to what you will get to see
* Some bug fixes and map polishing as well as some polish on the anthro transformation
You awake in a dungeon your main goal is to go home can you make it...
John our protagonist/victim
Explore around and you will find something intersting, save often as there are a couple instant endings based on your actions.
Fun so far; can't wait to see it further developed! I don't know what is added when you finish the quest for bandit killing as I don't know where Hermit's Pass is.
Getting better with every update. Can't wait for more!