Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually)
Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.
The Transformation Content and Kinky Stuff:
The game is based around an involuntary male-to-female transformation. After that, it's planned to include: body transformation, breast expansion, mind control, sex (of course sex!) between men and women, likely women and women. For anything else...we'll see how it plays out.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT LINKS: Due to compatibility issues with later versions of Mac OS, Mac versions are now a separate download. Please hover over the note by the download links to make sure you are grabbing the correct version.
For new players: Thanks for trying my game! Please keep in mind that this is an early WIP. While the script is currently over 135,000 words, I have only just started on the portion I consider the be the real heart of the game, and most of the features I'm planning on adding are not yet included.
IMPORTANT NOTE for returning players: As with the previous versions, it is essential that you start a new game. As many new variables have been added throughout the game, old saves will cause crashes and other bugs.
What's new? (Version 0.011)
• Some names have been changed. I've taken stock of names that have been used in the game, and a tried to change a few that'd been overused. The only one that's likely to throw people off is the PC's roommate Dave, who is now named Dan. (Somehow, when I was reaching for a name to quickly slap on the guy, I forgot that Dave is the name of one of the supervisors who has a more significant role in the game.)
• Speaking of Dave: He has a sprite now.
• New CG for dancing with Tina...just because I felt like making it.
• Added additional Club Paradise backgrounds.
• CG of interns in the lobby on day 1. I always wanted to have a image with some people there, but didn't actually have enough characters made at the time.
• Added a missing poolside work event that I’d previously neglected to enable. Also enabled comments about your sunscreen choices.
• Re-rendered a few sprites that were originally done at a lower resolution and then up-scaled. They should be a little sharper now.
• Logo fixes. I forgot the resort name when I made the logo, and, for a while now, many have had the wrong name. Corrected them where I could.
• "Drunk club sex" CG changes. Added one new image, and fixed some minor issues with other CGs that didn't match the story text.
• Desiree mentions that orientation will take place in "the West Room," but it was in the lobby for some reason. Added a quick "West Room" BG for continuity.
• Made a new version of Tatum for the intro. Probably the first thing you'll notice if you start a new game.
What's New? (Version 0.010)
From the previous release, this version of Interns of Ecstasy Island extends the time you can spend on the island by five days. These new days are a bit different than the previous ones, however, as they introduce the scheduling system that will play a huge role in the rest of the game.
With the scheduling system, each new day is created by assembling a series of semi-randomly selected scenes for each time slot. This means that you should be able to replay the last three days repeatedly to get slightly different combinations.
For now, the only factor that really influences the selection of these events is whether or not you've seen the perquisite scenes (if any exist), though, in future, this will be influenced by things like player choices and character stats.
Some things to keep in mind:
• Most of the content for these days are in the work events. There are a number of different scenes for each job type.
• Free time events in the evening are fairly minimal. I put in as many as I get together quickly, so that the end of each day wouldn't feel too empty.
• Getting ready for work in the morning, going to bed at night, and most everything else are mostly placeholders at this point, as they could each be major updates in their own right.
• Character stats are planned for a later version, and the passage of time is currently simplistic. For now, most choices don't have a significant effect, and it's impossible to miss, or be late for, work.
• As before, the game simply runs out of content, so I've added a gag scene for the ending (this one is actually one of the first scenes I ever wrote for the game).
While a lot of work has gone into this update, I realize that most of it won't be apparent, since there isn't much in the way of story content. I hope that you will continue to be patient with me as I continue the crazy trial and error process that has gotten me this far. Most of all, I hope you enjoy this latest version of the game!
• Rebuilding the event pickers to handle prerequisite scenes better, as well as do a better job of determining when the pool of scenes has been depleted.
• Splitting major events into two parts. Part of this is to get more interesting combinations, but also, I realized that, if a scene required the PC to interact with a character the player chose to avoid, there is currently no alternative but to cut the scene short. It would be nice to be able to offer an alternative for the rest of the time slot.
• Continue development of the time and energy systems. Currently, time passes for each period, and the player loses energy while awake. Eventually, different activities should use energy at a different rate, and some events should be able to take up more than their allotted time (e.g. staying out late means less time for sleep).
• Writing story content to fill out more of the free time events, in order to have enough to be able to add more days.
• Start adding additional stats once the time system is working as intended.
• Add deadly traps to the game! Okay, just kidding about this one. (...they won't actually be deadly...)
• Start building the PC variable image system. Mirror images and other CGs need to be able to properly reflect body changes.
• Work on some kind of a system for keeping track of the state of NPCs; They should be able to react to certain event combinations in ways that won't seem too jarring to the player.
You now have the (completely optional) opportunity to support me in my kind of erotic creative endeavors. Like half the people on the Internet, I've added a Patreon page:
You play as a fairly average American college student, ending his third year at the university. All your friends are talking about a summer internship opportunity they discovered. They figure, if you need to get some work experience during the break anyway, why not do it at a tropical resort? You submit your application, get accepted, and, when you arrive, find that it's everything you could have imagined...but nothing you expected!
You're an American college student currently finishing up your junior year at your university.
While you're reluctant to admit it, you'd have to describe yourself as a fairly average guy. You're not a complete slouch scholastically, and you manage to stay in shape, but you have friends who are a lot smarter and more athletic than you. You're by no means ugly, but the girls frequently pass by you when you're hanging out with the taller, more attractive guys in your circle of friends.
How to Play:
1) Download and unpack the archive.
2) Locate and launch the executable.
3) Click on "Start Game" from the main menu.
4) Click the "Apply Now" button the the laptop screen.
5) Click anywhere on screen to advance the story.
6) Decisions will be presented below the text in the left side window. Click on the option you wish to choose.
7) Using your mouse scroll wheel over the text window will scroll the window up and down. Scrolling up over the picture window will "roll back" the game, allowing you to make a different choice (if you've changed your mind).
8) Right-clicking at any time will bring up the game menu, allowing you to save, restore or change options.
9) Holding down the CTRL key will skip through any text you've already seen. Alternatively, you can select "Start Skipping" from the preferences menu.
I was hoping for more transformation content to follow on what I saw in v0.004, but unfortunately there wasn't anything new there. Still the additional story and interaction content was very good and there is a random encounter element that I've stumbled across now (unsure if it is tied to any specific choices... I've only been able to cause it to happen twice on ten playthroughs).
Overall this is still recommended by me!
While I normally dodge Ren'Py games as they tend to be endless click-fest repetitions that cycle around in a boring loop, I thought I would give this game a try based on the screencrops provided in the description... and I was pleasingly surprised by what I found.
The images in the game were impressive and the writing used was very good, setting the scene well and giving many of the characters you interact with life and substance. Your own avatar even has some background writing to them (based on your initial choices at the start of the game) that are mentioned throughout your playthrough to add to the moment of a scene.
Interaction in the game is minimal at this stage with there being a lot of reading during this introduction phase before the TF that is in the story kicks in, but I did not mind too much because the writing was solid enough for me to wait it out and see where it lead into. I am unsure at this point how your initial choices in this introduction phase affect your avatar's physical appearance, but we will no doubt find out in time as more updates happen with this game.
Honestly I am very impressed by what I played and can accept the current length of the story as a good taste of things to come. I look forward to seeing the future developments of this story and the eventual expansion of transformation options promised.
$5 paywall. I understand Patreon and all, but generally find that content locked behind paywalls shouldn't even be listed here - otherwise it just comes across as fishing for advertising.
Previous versions were enjoyable enough, but please let us know when it's publically available - there was a signficant gap between updates so this kinda feels like a non-update since the last version :(
Current version is behind a $5 pay wall. i'm not against the use and promotion of Patreon here but on tfgs the advertised current version should be the public release not the paid.
Really nice game. I hope you keep up with the good work!
I don't know how much tf content this game has, as I have not played the last update, but I can say that this game's story and progression are real nice. Maybe it's my bias to story heavy visual novels, but this game hit all the right notes of:
Allowing me enough choice with, like, sex and stuff
Making me feel invested
Presenting things in a logical and fair way
Downsides I had were how long this game could be, some rng occurences (thought that might be a plus for some~), and, again, lack of, like, jack off content, but I haven't played in like a month so that might no longer be a valid point (and, also, that's kind of a subjective thing to begin with.) All in all, considering how often this game updates and how nice the writing's been, I would recommend to near anyone who likes the tags, bu especially to those who're into TG. What Inters of Ecstasy Island lacked in fap material, I felt it made up for in the transgender segment.