This is still in very early in development
Expect no lewd content yet, just tech demos
A top down, open world RPG with a dynamic actor viewer (all actors, including player, NPCs, enemies) inspired by CoC and Rimworld.
The combat/interaction system is based on Dwarf Fortress adventure mode (instead of HP, you interact with body parts).
Demos and progress updates in the discussion forum (with latest demo on first page).
The MVP features:
- body part system integrated for display and combat (if you're fighting a minotaur and he notices you have a bushy tail, he's going to try to grab it)
- multiple enemies could target your various body parts to impair you; such as imps grabbing onto your legs
- no HP/MP system, replaced by more realistic blood loss, tissue damage, and fatigue from body parts
- attributes and skills system that improves with usage but comes with racial caps like Dwarf Fortress
- movement in local map (2D top down view of the world) with mouse and numpad (maybe mouse will be an extension feature)
- story locations and story NPCs (a mechanism to insert story NPCs and their interactions that's robust enough to account for who the character is)
Features for expansion (easy):
- AI pathfinding (for MVP, NPCs can randomly wander; not really a big deal)
Features for extension (moderate):
- character display for everyone (need to add skeleton drawing points for each race and potentially their own drawing parameters)
- random world generation
Features for extension (difficult):
- efficient NPC interaction with each other "off camera"
- persistent world (so if your character dies, you make a new character in the same world and can for example talk about the deeds of the previous character)
Features it will not have:
- environmental physics system (Dwarf Fortress has advanced physics simulation that I think isn't necessary)
"i had tons of fun with pacman as a kid - now as an adult , imagine pacman having some XXX-content" - 10/10 overall score.
11 of 10. For everything. I can't stop playing this game third night in a row. Pass me another jug of fresh coffee, please?
10/10 Writing - Normally I hate lengthy stories but the plot is actually amazing and pulls you into this fantastic world of wonder.
9/10 Lewdocity - It's a bit too lewd for me, the sheer variety yet detailed focus on so many fetishes is absolutely staggering.
9/10 Graphics - While I am not a fan of how sexual many of the characters are presented I thought the overall aesthetic was great.
8/10 Presentation- There were several typos and grammar mistakes. A few endings clearly not finished though thats expected for early development.
9/10 Overall - I was expecting more of an early concept but instead I got an epic sex adventure clearly inspired by CoC, Skyrim, and Minecraft.
This is the Greatest game I have ever seen! It's so close to perfection that I worry future updates may actually bog the game down with unnessary mechanics and gimmicks. 10/10
Currently the game is only a concept. However, the game has promise and and solid concept. I look forward to the future of this game.