[Beta/playable]Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms - Text Based RPG

Discussions, ideas, and brainstorming sessions!

Moderators: Vengeance1701, IGDB Moderators

MaraTDuoDev

Can be Transformed: Yes

Re: [Beta/playable]Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms - Text Based RPG

Post by MaraTDuoDev » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:44 am

FINEiwillRegister wrote:I have started adding to my previous post but a quick question, I just noticed there currently isnt an option to remove worn/equiped items is this something im missing or lost somehow, or is it not implemented?
not implemented yet, usually the only way to remove something is with something else. We will soon add something to get nude and remove equipment, although with so few slots "remove all" is not really an option without losing equipment :P

Edit: Oh ok im reading the other stuff now too!

Yeah that beard thing should be a bug, noted! At least you could shave without troubles right? and right now hair and beard dont grow overtime although that will be eventually implemented

noted the helena mistakes, will fix! It wasnt clear for me what you meant about the corruption cumwalk scene tho?

About the potions text dont worry, nothing changes in your char actually, its a mistake in my part: All the items use the same code, when you use an item the function that uses it sends a text to a control script and then shows you that text. The only problem is that I didnt added texts when wearing armour so when the game looks for a text, it finds the last one stored, which is the one of your last item. So this doesnt affect the character at least! but still needs to be fixed!

Thanks to be super specific, that makes it super easier! Some of these bugs were reported but just vaguely, so this saves us some time, thanks again!

FINEiwillRegister
Goth Chick

Last Pointshop Avatar:

Kinetic Kunoichi

Post by FINEiwillRegister » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Ive edited my previous post. Alot. I think I will call it at that :)
Spoiler:
To be specific on the cumwalk scene, it is when the PC chooses to courrpt her and they masturbate onto her face and get a guard to do the same, then walk around the town and refreshing her 'make-up' for the walk back.
I would also incorporate a remove tattoo/piercing function at the beauty shop.
Overall good additions and plentiful bugfixes from the previous version. Looking forward to more!
lollipop lover

MaraTDuoDev

Post by MaraTDuoDev » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:25 pm

FINEiwillRegister wrote:Ive edited my previous post. Alot. I think I will call it at that :)
Spoiler:
To be specific on the cumwalk scene, it is when the PC chooses to courrpt her and they masturbate onto her face and get a guard to do the same, then walk around the town and refreshing her 'make-up' for the walk back.
I would also incorporate a remove tattoo/piercing function at the beauty shop.
Overall good additions and plentiful bugfixes from the previous version. Looking forward to more!
Thanks! I get it now, yes, about the scene, thats a good idea (to make it an option), although im not sure I can add it to the next update because we are hands full haha, surely for the next after.

About the removal of tattoos, yeah, its somethig also for the next after, or if I have time left to this one, because I am doing the framework for a big update and its taken a lot of time, but the earlier I do this the better because I will probably change followers and NPCs alike, is still a mistery tho :P

MaraTDuoDev

Post by MaraTDuoDev » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:53 pm

New build 0.1.1b!

Here is the new build! Here we leave the link to two different versions. In one you start with no gold, which is the usual, in the other one you start with 10k, to speed up the process, specially since you need gold to bribe and corrupt followers and NPCs.

Normal version
https://mega.nz/#!1IJyhBSZ!qGJcWcZrxGPR ... fiQwTMAw00

10k gold version
https://mega.nz/#!MJJWDT6K!ALV-Nxl7F0As ... eF6m2yExoM

CHANGELOG 0.1.1B

-Added further content for Abbadon, Yoshika and Lucina. Now you will be able to transform Abbadon into a male or female, the only req. Is 60 in relationship with him/her. Yoshika also can be fully corrupted and purified, and enslaved too. Lucina can be fully corrupted or purified, but still has little content beyond that.

-Position of power like the priest or the finance minister have functionality, helping you in corrupting your city or increasing the gold revenue. For now, the church doesn’t reduce corruption, but that will be changed soon.

-Fixed a lot of bugs!

It seems like little, but what we added to this update is mostly content more than functionality.

What’s next? We will focus on finishing Misaki and we will work on an hypnotist gecko girl and Junia, which will be the first futa follower (Don’t worry tho, you will be able to enjoy normal content with her if you disable the futa portion!).

Also, we will expand the role of the priest, and add the role of head inquisitor soon! (This may or may not be ready for the next update tho).

Lastly, we will add a new enemy of the plains, a chinchilla girl, and a Giantess and Goblin for the mountains.

We also have a Patreon if you want to support us! https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-build-0-1-1b-7695364

Mystery_99X

Post by Mystery_99X » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:16 am

Yeah, for some reason whenever I hit 'Continue' on the final screen of character creation the game either crashes or just stays stuck there. I'm running this on a 64 bit laptop with Windows 7 OS.
I make the angel scream and the devil cry.
How the f*** am I a paladin?! I'm the craziest bitch around!
AW YEAH!!!

MaraTDuoDev

Post by MaraTDuoDev » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:33 am

That is very odd... No one had trouble with that so far, and I just tried the build and went fine, maybe is an specific option that's not working, had you tried make a different character I guess? But still I doubt thats the issue.

Mystery_99X

Post by Mystery_99X » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:39 pm

Yeah, I tried it with different settings beforehand but got the same results. Mind if I send the folders with the error reports?
AW YEAH!!!

MaraTDuoDev

Post by MaraTDuoDev » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:08 am

Sure, my contact email is maratduodev@gmail.com

Also, in what resolution you play? Maybe is just that now that I think about, the old UI is broken in a lot of ways and maybe is just an invisible panel blocking the continue button. If that is the case, just try another resolution first, create char and then you can save and quit the game and start over.

If it is a crash then it is something else, but I cant imagine what since no one had a trouble in this part, nor I think there are many things that can break it, so I would have to check in depth.

If anything, a good suggestion would be wait 1 or 2 months, we are reworking the whole UI making it more functional and readable. We also will remake the character creation scene, so there is that Image

Mystery_99X

Post by Mystery_99X » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Meh, I'll send you the report regardless, might as well kick the problem in the ass early on.
AW YEAH!!!