On the continent island of Etrus, a great guild of Heroes can be found, who slay monsters and fight evil wherever they find it (for a reasonable sum of money of course). Yes, there is no organization more famous than they are, made up of the many races of Etrus. In the guild, as long as you’re skilled and will fight evil, you are welcome.
But this game is not about them, no but they play an important part, as does the new evil Overlord who has just reappeared after the last one was defeated a hundred years ago, who has come to conquer all of Etrus and rule with an iron fist. Yes, this Overlord will play an important part as well.
But you play as Lily, a young slimegirl who has just been made, she’s the last of her kind and she hunts for answers of who she was in her previous life, a young female hero who fell victim to a powerful slime queen. Now cast out into the cruel world of Etrus, with no clue who she is or what her purpose is, her only guide is a strange spirit named Etrus who wants Lily to destroy all non monster races in lands. But even in this monster hating world, Lily can find some who’ll like her for who she is and not for what she is, and even help her on her journey, and maybe in turn, Lily can help them. Join Lily as she quests all over Etrus, helping those in need, romancing many people and building one of the greatest empires that will dominate the world of Ealia right up to the Uniting.
This is a story about doing the right thing, no matter what, never giving in to the path of hate and darkness and remaining in the light, because every single thing has a right to live in this world and nothing is truly evil to the core, something that heroes often forget...
This is a game about playing a absolutely good character, she’s not pragmatic or is she selfish, but as kind and pure as snow, she won't be corrupted or will she corrupt others, this is a game about love and true heroism. Also slime sex, loooots of slime sex!
Lily: Kind and empathetic by nature, Lily is not one for violence, but her innocent and naive mind often lands her in trouble, not to mention being a smilegirl often means that she's forced to fight others, but her unconditional kindness and want to do no harm draws others to her, making people forget and forgive that she is a monster.
Etrus: The self proclaimed spirit of the island, has a deep love for all monsters calling them her children, while having a deep hate for all other races, which she calls the invaders. She often tries to make Lily hurt other non-monster races, telling her that they deserve it.
Ava: A kind and friendly native of Zhuvine.
Quinn: A sexual frustrated Drow in the guard
Public V0.04.6 - Big Public Release
- 4 new scenes for Quinn.
- Grace's Second Date and Pre Date Quest
- First Casino Quest(Good way for easy money)
- Tweaked the Enemy Stats, hopefully quicker now
- The new Ask Out feature, each girl will tell you what you need to do to unlock their next quest/date
- New Main Quest
- A new dungeon doing
- A new Character
- Three Special and long sex scenes that you have to find
- Fixed the major problems with last few patron version
- A few bug fixes and lots of spelling mistake fixes
A Patron Release will be released soon, with Grace's third date and Quest, as well as her first sex scenes.
Good story, writing, and erotic scenes. I do admittedly have a bit of a soft spot for slime girls. I will, however, have to second the comment about the fights being a bit grindy. You end up fighting the same encounter over and over again about 10 times for many of the bounties, which is a bit tedious, and it's really only entertaining the first couple of times. I'd highly encourage you to mix that up a bit, even if it is just having some groups of 2 enemies and some groups of 4 enemies, instead of having entirely groups of 3 enemies for particular bounties. Overall, a good game which I look forward to seeing more updates of, but its fights could use some more variance.
Okay so I have not writen many reviews as of yet (this may be the second or third) but with how much this game blew me away I have too write one here in the hopes that it give some motivation too the author for continuing the game and not letting it die.
First off is points for originality and its done incredibly well for a very much untaped idea. I have high hopes for this game and really do want it too continue. My personal recomendation is if it gets difficult too come up with ideas or just ways too smooth gameplay dont be afraid too use the forum or bounce ideas off other Publishers.
Second is that the fights are rather slow and grindy at times so a party or a way too at least gain support characters and earn money in different ways than just kill this, kill that, would be nice.
Other than saying those two things im eager too watch the progression and will try too update my review as the game evolves.
I really like the concept so far....there is however one thing that keeps me a bit frustrated, that being "Finding a container for your pink baby slime" right after becoming a slimegirl.
I mean I have the damn backpack and I still can't pick my litter up and take it with me which means I can't get out of the cave!
So far this is looking good, and I realize that this game is still in Alpha (or even pre-alpha) but here's what I feel needs to be brought up (and I also realize that you may be working on this already, but anyways...)
1) The Romance system: While right now with the limited amount of the game in progress this system is not a hinderance, once more people and tasks become available it will likely become a major handful. As it stands you perform actions to raise the partner's affection up to a maximum of 10 points per day, and if you do not interact with them at all their affection lowers by 5. I would remove the latter part of the system and introduce other ways to have affection lowered (random events, selecting the wrong sex act, as you've alluded to, etc.)
2) The time system: So right now the day is divided into four periods: Morning, Noon, Evening, and Night, there is also a later night where you can do nothing but go to sleep, and swaping between areas takes a full period. So going from the Middle Class area to the Slums or the Noble's Area will take 1 period, but going from the Noble to Slums takes two (this is part of the aforementioned hinderance of the Romance system as mentioned above) plus while questing it will also take three periods to do so (Morning in Middle Class, enters Desert for Noon, Quest, leaves quest for Evening, Enters Town and it is now Night) While this makes sense, it would probably be better to Trigger the Transition only when entering the new area, rather than the Desert (i.e. Middle Class Morning, Enter Desert, Enter Dungeon Noon, Enter Desert, Enter Town Evening). And maybe rather than having the transition within town take a full period it only takes two actions (as if speaking to a partner twice).
3) Combat: Okay so, as of right now all of the enemies you encounter are in groups of 3 (with the exception of bosses), if you are going to do that I feel that combat attacks that affect multiple targets need to be more prevalent. Otherwise Battle gets monotonous.
4) Earning Money: There needs to be more quests, or better drops, or both. Right now there are three bounties you can take repeatedly, two worth 100 gold and one worth 300 gold. Leading up to the quest that requires you to obtain 3000 gold to advance the plot, that's 10-30 days of grinding the same quest over and over, which is just ridiculous. Better drops, random encounters, or just the occassional treasure in the dungeon could speed this up, or even odd jobs that can be taken around town.
5) Healing: Okay so this is a big one, so the main character has the ability to heal herself for a decent amount of damage, but with the equipment caps versus the strength of the enemies (especiall in the 300 gold quest fighting you in groups of 3) this amount will disappear in about 1 or 2 turns after being used, and it has a 6 turn cooldown. Then there's the fact that your healing spell doesn't affect you as well as anyone else. Healing needs to either be empowered without the usage of the semi-hidden Nutrition stat, the cooldown should be reduced, or you need to make the healing ability vampiric in nature so you aren't wasting a turn where the enemies can just whittle you down again.
Very promising start. At least if you like slime girls and / or monster girls in general.
Maybe the hero could have a starting name, as well as the group of heroes to add immersion. I am also not sure if you need the genereic narrator introduction that the world is evil and corrupt and move it after the the real game starts.
However there are some obvious spelling mistakes which could be found by spell check e.g. "dragin".