Version 0.1.5.7 is available early to Patreon backers.
Version 0.1.4.1 public) is now out as of July 31, 2017. Scroll to the bottom to see the changelog.
This game is a downloaded Windows executable for 64 and 32 bit operating systems (Windows 7 and newer).
Exile of Aphrodisia is an adult transformation-themed game inspired by the Oregon Trail and the Odyssey. Your task is to lead a party of humans across the fantasy continent of Aphrodisia, pursued by demons who seek to enslave the remnants of humanity.
The game is largely revolved around the concept of transformation of many sorts, including TG (transgender), anthro, animal, bizarre body modifications, inanimate, and more. As a new species to the continent, humans are prime targets for transformations from forces of nature and other sentient races, as well as the gods and goddesses who watch over the lands, imposing their will and (often unjust) sense of justice. As an elf hired to guide the party, it is your job to keep as many of the humans safe as you can to guide them to the dimensional rift in Niu Heym, the City of the Gate where humanity first arrived a thousand years ago. You must keep your party healthy and happy, and keep their lust under control to stop them from surrendering their freedom to the demons.
July 31, 2017 (V0.1.4.1)
- Fixed a bug regarding the Sex-Swapped tag vanishing or portrait layers missing after a character has a sex swap
- Renamed the game window to Exile of Aphrodisia. Additionally, executable is now called exile_of_aphrodisia.exe instead of tftrail.exe.
- Fixed a bug where the player could eject a member of the party who was already lost due to an encounter or affliction
- Misc spelling fixes
July 28, 2017
The Exile of Aphrodisia has its thirdpublic release, version 0.1.4.0, which adds in a number of suggested features. These releases have been available early to Patreon backers. The full change logs are below:
New Game Features:
- Some of the possible layers when creating a custom portrait for a character have more user-friendly names.
- Added the Argumentative trait which has a chance of lowering another party member's morale after a petty argument
- Added the Inspiring trait which has a chance of raising another party member's morale after an inspiring discussion
- Added the Swift-Footed trait which slightly increases the party's moving speed
- Added the Lame-Footed trait which slightly decreases the party's moving speed
- Added the Flirtatious trait which has a random chance to raise the lust of that party member and the person they seduce
- Added page to thank all $7+ Patreon backers in game
- The party is given a name to refer to the group collectively. This can be set when starting a new game, otherwise it is randomly generated.
- Party members always have at least 1 trait and a 50% chance of a second trait.
- Added "none" options for facial hair and facial features when customizing a member portrait
- Party members who have suffered a fate (ie, being transformed) now display that graphic on the player detail page and as the character portrait when a graphic is available.
- Items that are produced from members being transformed (ie Pillow Pal and Mare Mixture) now display the name of the person that item used to be.
- Added permanent transgender transformations. When a party member is changed from male to female or vice versa, they display a new portrait and gain the sex-swapped trait. If they are restored to their original sex, their original portrait is returned and the sex-swapped trait removed.
- Landmarks now have a chance of having local friendly NPCs who they player can have brief conversations with, mainly used as a way to optionally present more world lore outside of encounters. The NPCs appear at random landmarks along the trail and more will be added in the future.
- Added new dwarven NPCs, Verity the Dwarf Historian and Wacian the Dwarven Lordling who recounts some dwarven history
- Added new human NPC, Desmond the Human Scribe who recounts some human history
- Added new human NPC, Desmond the Human Scribe who recounts some human history
- Added new demon NPC, Lucius the Doctor who tells some demon history
- Tweaked delayed / scavenging / resting text to be centered and of more legible colors
- The Sisterly Competition now results in a permanent TG
- Added The Booby Trap encounter (absorption into breasts)
- Added Dawn of the Dildo encounter. (FtM, tf into dildo)
- Added The Mysterious Tomb (petrification, tf into tentacle girl) written by Duhad
- Added The Chain Gang encounter (bodyswap)
- Added The Serpent and the Bimbo encounter (bimbofication, snake-girl tf) written by Duhad
- Added The Kitsune Companion encounter (tf into kitsune) written by Roxanne
- Added Wishing on a Star encounter (MtF TG)
- Added The Dream-Ale Discovery Extravaganza encounter (inflation)
- Added Lift to Live encounter (FtM TG) written by Duhad.
- Added The Blind Demon encounter (milking, genital milking) written by Duhad.
- Added The Checkpoint encounter
New Artwork by Mizuho:
- Added more portrait layers for character portraits
- Added black dildo artwork for Dawn of the Dildo affliction
- Added elf slave artwork for The Chain Gang encounter
- Added snakewoman artwork for the Serpent and the Bimbo encounter
- Added two tailed kitsune artwork for the Kisune Companion encounter
- Added chestnut mare artwork for The Mare Mixture encounter/affliction
- Added mermaid artwork for The River Crossing encounter
- Added pillow artwork for the Loom of Destiny encounter/affliction
- Added ponygirl artwork for Makscum's Pony encounter/affliction
Debug / Cheats / Patreon-backer Features:
- Cleaned up the encounter debug page which allows encounters to be triggered at all (a feature disabled for public/non-Patreon backer builds)
- The debug menu is now toggled open/closed and displays on top of the game window, solving an issue in which the debug buttons get hidden in smaller resolutions.
Love the game. The transformations are nice. I so love the Dildo one. Wish you plsce in Statue and possibly mannequin ones like the Dildo one. Over all, I love the game, one issue I see, it is random and thats fine but I wish you allow us to choose the transformations at times. Like an option or something to choose which transformation would be in game. Still one of the better games I have played of late... Congrats :D
Writing was good, character customization was alright for what the game was, transformation possibilities were good and suitable to the game, transformation images in the game were acceptable given the current version release (it was quite obvious that there are still more to come to show off the different steps of the transformations that can happen) and overall it is a very solid game.
However be aware of what you are getting into: it is a sim. If you've ever played the Oregon Trail or any of its variants (such as Organ Trail), then you know the difficulty is stacked against you and your initial decisions at the start of the game mean EVERYTHING. Trying to beat this game with less than eight party members is extremely difficult as all it takes is one afflicition and you are screwed to gambling on the cure potions that are very low chance of working or hoarding your gold and hoping for the next town before the afflicition takes your party member.
Certainly this game is well worth playing. But go in with an open mind.
awesome game!! Maybe best one on this site!!
But i hope there is more sexy female enemies. One have to be is Succubus who try to lure your companies on her side By corrupt them.. Maybe they attack at night time in theyr dreams??
Thank you for this game! I cant wait what more is coming!
PS. If you gonna make M/M do it like it can disable it on options yes/No style :)
Yet another amazing game by Judoo. Would still like to see some things like saves and more detailed character customization (ability to select traits for characters could enhance the roleplaying/rpg aspect). But regardless, it is still a great game that boasts far more content and replayability than most of the games on here. Certainly worth trying out at the very least.
I like it! It's really different, and has a lot of hot transformation to it.