When you turned 18, you received a letter with an invitation to the Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Because magic is not for children!
It's a fun-based HP-themed adult parody.
- Role playing system.
- Sandbox mode.
- You can choose the gender of your character. i.e. You can play as either a male or a female student.
- The player character will not be a canonical character from within the Harry Potter universe. However, the other characters are, although they may be a bit \"out of character\".
- Hand drawn pictures made in the original style.
- You can enroll in any of the houses. The Sorting Hat makes its decision depending on what you did in the prologue.
Main changes at 0.62:
- 9000 words of text
- 4 new quests, including one very large
- completion of one of the old quests
- 6 scenes with frame-by-frame animation, 4 for female player character and 2 for male player character
- Two scenes with simple animation
- Three backgrounds were completely redrawn
- Many sandbox improvements
We get the same type of questions from the players. So, we decided to make a mini FAQ about gameplay.
Q) Nothing happens in the game. How can I get the quests?
A) For most of the quests, you must have a high level of relationship with the characters. Typically, the "friend" level is sufficient for the first character's quest.
Q) How can I improve the relationship with the character?
A) You need to talk to him or her. Also, the relationship increases during quests. But I think that you have a problem with getting a quest, isn't it?
Q) I talk to the character, but the relationship does not go up. Or even go down. What should I do?
A) There is no single model of successful conversation. The conversation depends on your stats, the character's relationship to you, your House, and just on your luck.
The main stat you should pay attention to is your character's LOOKS.
Your looks is positively affected by: high charisma, expensive robes, some other items received in the game.
Your looks is negatively affected by: low charisma and the level of your hygiene. If you take a shower rarely, then the surrounding characters don't like it.
Just try not to start conversations, if you current looks is lesser then 8 (higher is better).
Q) What topics improve relationships best?
A) There is no single answer to this question. As a rule, it is best to try a different topics and look at the character's reaction. And do not limit yourself to one topic. If you say what he or she wants to hear, then you can improve your relationship by 2-3 points at once.
Ravenclaw is available now )
How do you not have Ravenclaw available yet? Such blasphemy.
As of right now its very repetitive with a lot of clicking for pretty slow progress. I'd like to see where this goes but I hope there is much more content for the next release.
It seems to me to be a lot of clicking for no reward.
It seems like it takes a long time to progress in this game. Hard to tell how many interactions with characters there are so far. I've only had interactions with Harry, Ginny, and Colin. Hope to see more development here!