Stationmaster is a base-building game with a 4X space strategy component and a heavy focus on sexual slavery. You are the owner of a space station, and build it from a small-time floating brothel to the center of a galactic empire.
Build your station's facilities to keep your tourists and citizens happy
Modify your slaves at your whim by injecting them with hormones, aging them up or down in the chrono chamber, and performating cosmetic surgery to your heart's content
Staff your brothels with procedurally-generated slaves from several different markets
Fill your penthouse with a personal harem, and use them at your whim
Use your ill-gotten gains to build ships and conquer the galaxy, taking helpless civilians, princesses, and CEO's as the spoils of war
Dozens of animated random events, ranging from everyday operations to unique encounters with famous crews
The game is functional. All of the above features (and dozens that aren't listed) are complete, and it has gone through many hours of playtesting to ensure that what is there works and is balanced. There is always more to add though.
You play as the undisputed owner of a space station. As the game progresses, you gradually transition to warlord, and finally to dictator of the galaxy.
Added aliens and sexbots
Added hormones, surgery, hairstyle changes, implants, and clothing
Several UI improvements (including a slave list)
Significantly improved performance
Added lactation and hucows
Added pet play
Added placement grid
Fixed some bugs, mostly around memory usage
Initial public release
By description sounds like a freat game even through it doesnt work whatever i do whwn i download it
So far, it is well put together, if a bit rough around the edges. The fundamental game is solid, the art is good, and overall reminds me a lot of Free Cities or Fantasy Slave Trainer (you have a cadre of slaves to treat in various ways or abuse, their work earns money, you use that money to improve your facilities).
I do think the tutorial could be added to a bit; for example, placing furniture in areas was a bit confusing and I never did figure out how to rotate items. Also, it was unclear I needed a desk in a room before I could see the galaxy map. Maybe have that on the menu list but greyed out with a pop up message that tells you "you need x" before it will be available?
The writing for events is good, straightforward, and while such games could always use more (or an easy way to add custom content?), it actually has a lot of content for an incomplete game.
A few things I felt could be improved:
1) We have a pop total for our slaves, but could we get one for tourists and residents as well? It would help with planning expansion and building (or some views of our economic breakdown, how many low and high income folks we have, etc).
2) I think it may add to have a couple more "types" of areas including resource storage, power/water, and medical (I do realize the game's system is largely built at this point, purely suggestions).
3) Maybe a call out early on to where the free vs premium content boundary is? Right now only the slave limit is explained, but there are clearly a few more, such as the military options.
4) Possibly a tech tree to unlock some furniture / abilities that either needs to be spent on or researched in some way to extend gameplay and add another strategic level.
5) Commodities / resources and their pass through of the station to add a whole new dimension in how to make money.
6) Alien life if only as a pet / entertainment source...maybe the occasional loose tentacle monster (LOL)
Overall, this is a solid game so far and I look forward to seeing it completed.
the link exist
but with 1.4 go i think you need to create a mega download account(which is free)
As of this moment no download link exists for this game.
Can't do much of a review without having access to the game itself.