Download links are found in the Offical Blog.
And donate here if you like it:
Public Discord: Come chat!
Please check it out and "like" the game here if you do!
PTB = Patron Test Beta
Public = Public Version
RPG / Adult / Fantasy
Synopsis: The manifestation of hatred, lust and corruption has spread across the entire planet like a plague; erasing memories, twisting identities and mutating every living thing in it's path. As the last of the free races band together to hold it back from northern Auvora, frightened refugees flee to the southwest for safety...
Updated (PTB): 16MAR18
Next Update (Public): 6APR18
Word Count: 1,251,065
Lines of Code: 59,211
Play Time: 2 1/2 to 3 1/2+.
Adult Themes: Breast Expansion, F2M, Growth (height, weight, pregnancy), Involuntary, M2F, Slow Transformation, Mind Control, Pregnancy, Bimbo, Shrink, Mythology/Anthro Sex, Corruption, Object Sex and Transformation, Voluntary. M/F, F/F, M/M content.
Other Themes: Adventure, RPG, Romance.
- Fixed Error running script: Error evaluating expression 'StringListItem(sublist, 1)': StringListItem: index 1 is out of range for this list (1 items, last index is 0)
- Fixed Load error: Cannot convert "False" to an integer for thin_white_blouse.multistate_status.int
- Fixed Error running script: Error evaluating expression '"Load error: Cannot convert \"" + val + "\" to an integer for " + StringListItem(game.saveloadatts, pos)': StringListItem: index 53 is out of range for this list (51 items, last index is 50)
-Fixed Triplets during Pregnancy not accurately adding to how many children you’ve given birth to (like you were missing one child). Thanks again for the catch Elseone! Apparently, I just missed a place where I was supposed to add the line of code for a child integer! Ewps.
- Fixed that on Regular Difficulty the Player was still losing -3 Maximum Health once their normal Health was depleted. They should have been losing only -2. This should make progressing in the world a tad easier 😊
- Fixed “I was not expecting a” which is more of a “space” or “enter space” sliding in there when you are copy/pasting your Save into the Load space. Thanks KV!
- Fixed some minor spelling errors here and there though-out the text that I spotted while bug hunting. ^_^
- Fixed a big fat expression error with the new light source being taken into account for rooms where it wasn’t previously taken into account. Thanks KV!
- Fixed an error where the Rickety Machete thought it was the Sword of Demonslaying! Thanks Lupus! Let me know if you guys spot anymore weird inconsistencies.
- Fixed a couple of errors in the Cursed Satin Outfit transformation curse, including; spellings, grammar and a line of code or two.
- The Cursed Black Satin Maid Outfit’s main description has been remastered and so has the wear description which now includes all the races. Subsequently, this means that the Uncursed Satin Maid Outift’s main description and wear descriptions have been remastered as well. I’ve also reworked/remastered all of the Outfit’s Transformation messages/sequences. They include more information and take in account other race changes that you might be while undergoing the transformations (including Horns and Tail). ((I figured wings were okay since some dolls have those)). I also shortened the length of the transformation duration as well as some of the scripts were combined together into larger sequences. Let me know if any of the scripts seem weirdly placed or wonky. I don’t have the time to test every facet of it. It’s now 430 turns total (I gave an extra 30 making it a total of 60 turns between the last turn and the final turn so that the player has a little bit of extra time to accumulate some Intelligence or Resist if needed or wanted) down from 475. As for the ending, two different things can happen in the Game Over scenario; one is you shrink down and become an actual doll and the other keeps your body the same size but like the original ending you have no willpower or control of your own and wait for someone to come along to give you purpose. Hope you guys like the rewrites!Remember you can only get the Game Over scenario if your Intelligence is less than or equal to 1 and even then it’s only a 75% chance. You have a 25% chance in this scenario to survive and continue your adventure.
- I’ve decreased the chance that the Idly Flirt/Chat options with NPCs will give you Relationship Points as they are supposed to be difficult to gain Relationship Points from! The bulk of Points are supposed to come from Conversation Topics. Basically I just flipped the percentages 33% to 25% for gaining points and 25% to 33% for losing points for Rold and 65% to 40% for gaining points and 15% to 30% for losing points with Hannah.
- I’ve added a new category to the Masturbation Scripts: Secondary. They are listed below:
INITIAL: (all of these give you +1 Lust and if you are Horny an extra + 1 Lust)
Stand, Kneel, Prop Yourself Up, All Fours, On Your Back
SECONDARY: (these potentially give +1 Lust based on a percentage. If you’re Horny it’s an automatic extra +1 Lust added).
Stimulate Yourself (75%), Stimulate Your Ass (50%), Let Your Mind Wander (50%), Imagine Being Dominated (75%), Imagine Dominating Someone (75%), Use A Toy (75%), Stimulate Your Nipples (75%), Play With Your Boobs (if they are C-Cups or bigger). (75%). All categories (including Orgasm) have been added and have 2-3 randomized text descriptions for both Males and Females. Some depend on Horniness, some depend on Orientation, Race, Gender, whether or not you’re Lactating or have Given Birth and several other variables as well. This concludes the Masturbation System (for the time being). Yay! Another completed system!
- Added an extra Breast Size increase to the Maternal Pregnancy Script at 4-months since it skips over two of them in the 2-month mark. Thanks for the catch Anonymous! You have a 50% chance for it to Proc!
- Added SodiumAcetate to the Help Guide Thank You Page! :D
- I completely redesigned the Blog from top to bottom. Hopefully you’ll all find it easier to navigate and easier to read with the darker fonts!
- Fixed when searching the closet in the guest bedroom and coming across this situation: “search Dress Shoes” the dialogue mentions, “After diligently searching through the pairs of shoes row by row, you unfortunately don’t come across any that’ll actually fit you. What a disappointing search and a gigantic waste of time. What really makes you mad is the fact that all of them seem to be made for Halflings or something. It’s a complete letdown.” --- which happened even when you are a Halfling! So this has been modified. If you’re a halfling/goblin or you’re super short and you search the shoes now you’ll randomly find a pair of shoes ^_^ Thanks for the catch Elseone! PS – I also tweaked some of the scripts language/description as well
- Fixed when you come to the steps that go down into the lab, you’re told they are perilously dark. But when the player has their lantern on the game doesn’t take this into account. It now does! Thanks again for the catch Elseone! This also opens the door for other ambient effects dealing with Aaleahya and the Lantern. Thanks everyone at Quest 😊
- Fixed the Test Swings and Cut Hair/Cut Nails of all the current weapons that support that feature. They now accurately display the right messages regarding what weapon you are using. Thanks for the catch Lupus!
- I’ve added a Max message remidner to the Stat Screen/NPC Relationships area and the same message to NPC descriptions to let you know when you’ve max out your friendship with said characters. These messages will only display if the said NPCs are alive in either case. Can’t have Max Friendship Points with people you’ve killed!
- You can now manipulate the Font Size of the different UI windows; Surroundings, Inventory and Status. Just open the Help Guide, pick the Font Size category, enter the Font Size you’d like the game to be, 11 for default and then you’ll be prompted about whether or not you want to change the Pane Font Size. Just follow the instructions and you should be fine diddly-do!
- The Read Me File now says which game it’s coming from because some people were getting confused! Haha!
- I’ve begun working on the last segment of Choice 2 Question Him Serious Mood scenario of Rold’s Initial Conversation. The two choices within this scenario will be added next.
Version AMS v0.9.3A (Patron Test Beta)
I just felt a little offended by what you said, so I figured I'd comment on it, even though I normally don't try to fan the fires so to speak. Anyway, take this response as you will. I've been developing the game for almost two years while providing twice monthly releases which continually further the game in multiple areas and systems therein, several of which are almost completed now. I provide not only personalized emails and messages to everyone who donates to me, but 5% of the total proceeds go towards St.Jude's Children Hospital per month. We've raised more than $100+ dollars for it now.
On top of this, I am in constant contact with my community and have been since day one, I even helped several of them through difficult financial times and through times of anguish/crisis, and I'm constantly answering questions on at least five different forums and making sure nobody feels neglected or outside of the development process (whether they are donating or not), I even Stream the development four times a week for anyone Patreon or not to see.
With that said I have a family, I'm going to school full-time, trying to learn to code for the first time in my life and I'm trying to develop a game full time which is technically now one of the longest, if not, the longest text adventure ever written---and I'm just getting started with it. So I apologize if I'm not writing fast enough for you but I'm doing my absolute best and that's what matters to me. I'm providing the absolute best quality writing as consistency as I can.
I don't mind contructive critques on my game (and I encourage it) and even criticism if it's warranted but don't you dare insult my integrity or my motivation.
Thank you for your review. Maybe if you could provide some areas that you'd like to see developed, I could work more on that particular section. Or if you have your doubts, you're welcome to join the Streams and talk to me directly. I look forward to your input.
Version: AMS v0.9.5B (Public)
Hello! I appreciate your critique and review. You might be happy to know that the Save System and all libraries connected to it has recieved a complete overhaul and is now working 100% ^_^ (at least in all the tests I've done with it) So in the next Public release you should be able to save without any errors cropping up. The PTB (Patron Test Best) will help to catch any remaining errors if there are any. I also completed the Pregnancy System as well which turned out to be about 260,000 words or so! Whew!
I appreciate your compliments on the new Character Creator, the setting and the writing as well as I worked very hard on them ^_^ Oh and if you're interested in more transformations, if you go down to Rold and click on the Alchemy Table he'll make you some potions---some of which cause transformations. I'm glad you enjoyed the Satin Maid Outfit transformation too! I don't get much feedback from the transformations so I never know how effective they are. If you liked it though that's good news! :D
Finally, I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during the game. It's still in a concept stage and I'm finishing work on a lot of the base foundation systems. I believe I have 3 foundational systems left; Day/Night Travel Events and Descriptions, Lactation Descriptions (which should take very long at all) and the Corruption Descriptions (which again shouldn't take very long). I also have to finish the last few things with Rold and the Laboratory Remastering which means I should be adding in sex scenes with him anytime now.
If you find any specific bugs during gameplay let me know what they are too so I can fix them and again, thank you so much for your review. I'm very happy that you think the game has great potential.
Version: AMS v0.9.5D (Public)
Is there any particular part that's confusing for you to navigate? I try to make the exits at the end of every description as detailed as I can.
Version: AMS v0.9.5D (Public)
Hello! Thank you for the great critique and your honest compliments! :D I appreciate them both! Let me touch upon some of the things you said just to clarify as many might not know what my intentions are regarding the main story if they haven't been following Discord/Blog/Patreon. I am currently rewriting/remastering the content leading up to the end of the tutorial, including Rold, creating Aaleahya as a companion and the Laboratory itself which spells the end of Chapter 1. Both Rold and the Laboratory are almost finished ((I predict maybe 2-3 releases)). At the same time, I'm working on a lot of the game's foundations; Pregnancy was recently finished 260,000 words there, Lactation which was about 30,000, Masturbation is basically finished at a good 70,000 plus and several others. I feel foundations are very important because they will be the things that the player sees the most so I try to create as many unique variations as possible. For example, there are variables in Pregnancy about whether or not you've given birth before (5 variations per script to keep it fresh as you play), 2-3 per scenario in Masturbation and many variations within those variations, and there are variations for all the other systems too so I can focus solely on pumping out progressive content when the time comes. Those giant change-logs will eventually be filled with progressive content but until then a lot of work needs to be done to make sure everything is set-up and working properly so each adventure is unique for each player. I know this is a strange way to approach designing a game and I apologize for that but I hope you eventually try it again in the future! ^_^
My intention isn't to fill the game with a bunch of empty rooms, or to create situations/quests where the player has to do long grinds or do repeated tasks to draw out the play time as I feel this is unfair and deceitful. There are a lot of hidden interactions with the character's too; attacking and killing Hannah and starting the story that way, doing the normal quests for Rold and blacking out, getting thrown into a cell by Rold and having the story play out that way, you can get kicked out of the house by Hannah and then just plain skipping the tutorial and the end quest there entirely. A lot of the future content has stuff planned for all these situations. Don't worry, I want to get the progressive content there as much as everyone else---trust me. xD !
Version: AMS v0.96A (PTB)
You can change the font size in the Help Guide :) Also, it sounds like your download may have gotten an error of some kind. I would suggest deleting that and unzipping or redownloading. Try again and let me know if that helps.
To be honest, I could't figure out how to play this game. The font was so small I could barely read it. When I clicked on "Create Character" all I got was a blank line that said "Type here".... Type what?
managed to get past that by just clicking "random" for everyting. Then could't do ahything else. Just a blank screen. Saw a buttone that said "Look" clicked that and got
"type here".... again Type What
It was to frustratiing for me to continue.
I'd like to give this game a good review, as the author has great writing and imagination. Unfortunately, despite 2 years of solid development (and 1MM+ words!), the main storyline ends after...one event. Seriously. I thought I had gone crazy and was missing some connection to the rest of the content, but the game really does end as soon as it starts. Now, if you pick up the toy in the shower, you can get something like 17 different highly-detailed imagined sex scenes as you masturbate, but the entire main plot goes: Talk to goblin girl, unlock door, talk to wizard, fetch box for wizard, leave tree, fight a few zombies, jump off cliff. Fin. You can go from start to finish in about 3-5 minutes if it's your second time through.
It's really frustrating to see such a cornucopia of content all pointed in the wrong directions. Until the "game" part of this game gets some TLC from the author, I have to advise that you keep your expectations very low. There's still some interesting stuff buried around the tutorial dungeon...but that's all there is.
I think this game really needs a map.
Despite being in development for over two years, this game is a buggy, broken mess. I started up the game and was met with an error message in the opening screen. I also soon found I was unable to save, using either Quest's built-in save function, or the save button in the action bar. Attempting to do either gave me two different, very long error messages.
After I gave up on trying to save, I started playing more into the actual game, and quickly ran into many more problems. The starting area is very incomplete, and I was running into placeholders almost immediately. In less than 10 minutes, (most of which was spent wandering around aimlessly) The game gave a message that I had reached the end of the completed content. If you know what you're doing, you can get to the end of the game in under a minute.
All that said, I think that once this game has all of its issues sorted out, and more development is done, it will be very good. The writing is good, the character creation is unique and amazingly detailed, and the setting (or what little of it I saw) seems interesting. I managed to find one major transformation (from the maid outfit), and I genuinely enjoyed that. It looks like there's a lot more transformations to find in the game even at this point, but it's a pain to find them, as the items that cause them are randomly generated, and only have a small chance of appearing at any given playthrough, and since I couldn't save, I had to restart the game and make a new character several times just to find the maid outfit.
To summarize, this seems to be a very ambitious project, and has the potential to be incredible, but right now it's hindered by numerous bugs and lack of content.