Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually)
Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.
The Transformation Content and Kinky Stuff:
The game is based around an involuntary male-to-female transformation. After that, it's planned to include: body transformation, breast expansion, mind control, sex (of course sex!) between men and women, likely women and women. For anything else...we'll see how it plays out.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT LINKS: Due to compatibility issues with later versions of Mac OS, Mac versions are now a separate download. Please hover over the note by the download links to make sure you are grabbing the correct version.
For new players: Thanks for trying my game! Please keep in mind that this is an early WIP. While the script is currently over 195,000 words, I have only just started on the portion I consider the be the real heart of the game, and most of the features I'm planning on adding are not yet included. Additionally: There is currently no sound or music in the game.
IMPORTANT NOTE for returning players: As with the previous versions, it is essential that you start a new game. As many new variables have been added throughout the game, old saves will cause crashes and other bugs.
What's new? (Version 0.091)
This version was built with Ren'Py 7!
• Fantasizing about Laila on the first night will now show the beach background if you haven't seen her in the club.
• Mirror masturbation now exits the loop properly after climax.
Update notes from Version 0.090:
The Short Version:
No exciting new story content in this build, I'm afraid. This one is almost exclusively for people who want a quick glimpse at an in-progress game mechanic.
Masturbation options have been added to two of the body part close-up scenes of the morning mirror section of the game (provided the player character is sufficiently aroused). Please keep in mind that it's mostly all placeholders and temporary mechanics.
I've been finding that a lot of the content I want to write is being held up by missing game mechanics so I've been trying hard to push these through. For the last few weeks, my focus has been on getting lust, arousal and sex mechanics into a working state. (I mean, erotic fiction should have something erotic in there after all...but, from the onset, I've been trying to do something ambitious and complicated with it...because why should that part of the game be different than the rest of it, right?)
So here's the state it's in:
• Basic lust events (essentially anything the PC experiences that acts as a turn-on) have been in for a while, but I've added code in more places, where appropriate. A big one is the mirror, where the PC can actually get excited from checking out their new body in the early days of the game.
• Lust-based arousal was added previously, though it may not have been noticeable (the pink haze around the border of the screen is the only indicator in the previous build). After experiencing enough mental turn-ons, the PC will get physically excited as well. Some quick notifications have been added if this happens while using the mirror.
• Mirror masturbation options will now appear if the PC is...inspecting herself closely after becoming aroused. Choosing one will leave the "look at yourself in the mirror loop" and take you to the sex system (or what there is of it so far, anyway). The scene lets you switch between focusing on two body parts and changing the intensity of the PC's actions.
Seriously! None of this is done yet! I'm shocked I even managed to get a rudimentary version into a build, so don't expect much. So, before you ask, here are some things to know in advance:
• The images are placeholders. My work here was on the code, and I threw graphics in so you'd have something to look at. The final version will use the avatar system, so the PC's body will change (the way it's supposed to in the rest of the game).
• Under the hood, all of the actions are the same and produce the same results (things like different actions, different body parts, and different sensitivity will be a thing, but, right now, the engine just has a general "do sex" action.
• While the sex acts are all the same, the intensity part actually DOES work. The general idea is that low-intensity actions work best at low arousal and high-intensity gets the best results at high arousal.
• Feedback is extremely minimal right now, so there's only some temporary "this feels okay," and "that felt great" kinds of stuff.
This one is big, so I'm putting it separately:
• This system needs a LOT of writing! To make this more repeatable, I'm going to need a lot more versions (reflecting different experience, attitudes, amount of pleasure, etc.). Right now, it's absolutely bare bones, so I don't expect going through it once to be very fulfilling, let alone playing through it multiple times.
(On that note, if any writers out want to craft some hot and steamy story segments to donate to Interns, I'd be perfectly happy to see if I can't chop it up into bits and turn them into usable blurbs for this system.)
• Bug fix: Drunk sex now counts as losing your virginity
• New sprite for Olivia
• Some new "turn on" triggers added, including mirror (PC is turned on by looking at their own body in the first few weeks).
Minor Mirror changes:
• New mirror approach blurbs have been added that reflect PC's level of acceptance of their new body.
• Notices of changes in arousal have been added.
• Masturbation options when aroused added to some scenes.
• Mirror images now remain on screen until the next choice has been made
You now have the (completely optional) opportunity to support me in my kind of erotic creative endeavors. Like half the people on the Internet, I've added a Patreon page:
You play as a fairly average American college student, ending his third year at the university. All your friends are talking about a summer internship opportunity they discovered. They figure, if you need to get some work experience during the break anyway, why not do it at a tropical resort? You submit your application, get accepted, and, when you arrive, find that it's everything you could have imagined...but nothing you expected!
You're an American college student currently finishing up your junior year at your university.
While you're reluctant to admit it, you'd have to describe yourself as a fairly average guy. You're not a complete slouch scholastically, and you manage to stay in shape, but you have friends who are a lot smarter and more athletic than you. You're by no means ugly, but the girls frequently pass by you when you're hanging out with the taller, more attractive guys in your circle of friends.
How to Play:
1) Download and unpack the archive.
2) Locate and launch the executable.
3) Click on "Start Game" from the main menu.
4) Click the "Apply Now" button the the laptop screen.
5) Click anywhere on screen to advance the story.
6) Decisions will be presented below the text in the left side window. Click on the option you wish to choose.
7) Using your mouse scroll wheel over the text window will scroll the window up and down. Scrolling up over the picture window will "roll back" the game, allowing you to make a different choice (if you've changed your mind).
8) Right-clicking at any time will bring up the game menu, allowing you to save, restore or change options.
9) Holding down the CTRL key will skip through any text you've already seen. Alternatively, you can select "Start Skipping" from the preferences menu.
New comment. The game is still filling in the branches internal branches like leaves in the interior of a Bush, but not getting bigger. By that I mean the number of days hasn't increased since .051b.
There is a lot more content and the graphics are expanding. Beginning to see more hints of the dark side of the resort. The female investor's comment about bottling what have the MC nearly perfect skin was taken as a joke but is it a joke?
One is beginning to see mental tf changes in the MC but doesn't seem to directly linked to interactions with NPCs. I would have thought after interacting with Mr. Palmer and A, the MC would have thought about that interaction and how it made her feel and her thoughts when seeing those people again. But there are so many possible NpCs and locations ti interact with the writing has to be very complex.
I would love to see another week added soon. But it seems more fill in of the present game (more like an interactive novel) will dominate the next few updates.
One of my favorite games on this site. The story well written, also the images used are very fitting and setting a great tone for the game.
To be honest the updates are pretty slow, but the most important thing to me is that the author doesn't lose motivation. Even if it takes 5 years, but if it get's finished with same content quality level it started with, it will be a masterpiece.
It's part of my evening prayer.
I hope to see more coming for this game, it's very well done concerning writing, story, and graphics. Even in early development, it offers a vast amount of fun encounters from making friends, to uncovering the mystery behind this strange island. I highly recommend this game, as even still in development, it offers a fresh experience for those who play it that many other games on this platform don't.
I've been following the game for a while, it has advanced much in some ways, but in others it has come to a grinding halt and stagnated for ages.
It has about as much content as it did when it first popped up,a little more, but not much. At the pace development is proceeding it's really no longer worth following.
I rate it a "meh".
Awesome story that permits to go all out or be true to yourself. You even have an option to take none-alchohol based drinks from start to finish and still end up having fun, which is also true in real life :)
Graphics are high quality and feel professionally made. I've played a few Japanese visual novels (X-Change series, Yume Miru Kusuri: A Drug That Makes You Dream, True Love and a few others) and your work has just as much an interesting take on a story done well. Excited to see the days off filled in and how the story fully unfolds. There are already hours worth of story in here and I didn't expect so much alredy done.
For an incomplete game, I say give this one a go!