Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually)
Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.
The Transformation Content and Kinky Stuff:
The game is based around an involuntary male-to-female transformation. After that, it's planned to include: body transformation, breast expansion, mind control, sex (of course sex!) between men and women, likely women and women. For anything else...we'll see how it plays out.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT LINKS: Due to compatibility issues with later versions of Mac OS, Mac versions are now a separate download. Please hover over the note by the download links to make sure you are grabbing the correct version.
For new players: Thanks for trying my game! Please keep in mind that this is an early WIP. While the script is currently over 135,000 words, I have only just started on the portion I consider the be the real heart of the game, and most of the features I'm planning on adding are not yet included. Additionally: There is currently no sound or music in the game.
IMPORTANT NOTE for returning players: As with the previous versions, it is essential that you start a new game. As many new variables have been added throughout the game, old saves will cause crashes and other bugs.
What's new? (Version 0.031)
Public release! This version fixes a bug that was reported in the previous version and contains a few extra graphics (still plenty of places for more, though).
0.030 users can continue their old saves. Everyone else will need to start a new game.
• Fixed a bug that causes a crash if the PC meets Cheryl in the hot tub before she's tanning at poolside.
• Added some extra CGs to the Angel hangout and Hanson arrival scenes.
Notes since the last public version:
V0.030 was originally intended to be a quick update where I finished off the story segments I was working on for v0.020, but it ended up growing considerably.
This build has over 33,000 words of new story content.
It also has an early version of the new morning preparation and mirror system. The things the PC does in the morning now take up time, which will have various consequences in future versions of the game.
About story content: A lot of these additions are a bit hidden. Players looking to find the most scenes from this update may want to consider making a virgin character who doesn't drink. Also, with this version, we're starting to see new events that are timing-specific, so some of them may only happen in the first couple days, while others won't happen until a bit later. Case in point: A new VIP guest arrives at the island. If you're working guest services early on, you can see her arrive. In the second week, you can run into her at the club or poolside.
Very special note: This update features content guest-written by Pandora from TFGamesSite.com. Most of these will show up during and after work. Thanks to Pandora for these great contributions! At some point in the future, I will likely be putting together a guide to things I need for the game, for anyone else who would like to submit some content.
The Bullet List:
• New morning preparation code. There is now a concept of "time" added to getting ready in the morning, which will be used in later versions to keep track of how late the PC is to work.
• Mirror exam system. Mostly just a placeholders for now, but the PC has many more options when examining herself in the mirror (Careful not waste all morning staring at yourself!).
• New "status" scenes from guest-writer Pandora!
• Scene credits are now available in the Save/Load menus. (Right-clicking during a scene will let you see who wrote it.)
Known Issues and What's Missing:
• Lots of CGs! I could easily spend a few weeks making new CGs for all the story content, so most only have a few quick ones for now. New ones will be added in later.
• All of the mirror images are placeholders! There was no point in spending a lot of time on these, because they're going to be the focus of the next major release.
• Many scenes have missing options/branches (such more drinking and outcomes for the hot tub event).
For the Future:
My plan for the next update is to get some progress done on the much-requested body transformation feature. The placeholders in the mirror system will be replaced with variable images that show your character in her current state, depending on what body parts have changed.
Needless to say, this means I'll be writing some story events that will revolve around these changes as well. A few of them were planned from the start, and already have their prerequisite elements seeded into the game.
I'd like to thank everyone for their patience and support in waiting for this new build. I hate making people wait so long, so, in future, I'm going to see if I can make smaller, more frequent updates, so there's at least a little new content getting into your hands a little more regularly.
You now have the (completely optional) opportunity to support me in my kind of erotic creative endeavors. Like half the people on the Internet, I've added a Patreon page:
You play as a fairly average American college student, ending his third year at the university. All your friends are talking about a summer internship opportunity they discovered. They figure, if you need to get some work experience during the break anyway, why not do it at a tropical resort? You submit your application, get accepted, and, when you arrive, find that it's everything you could have imagined...but nothing you expected!
You're an American college student currently finishing up your junior year at your university.
While you're reluctant to admit it, you'd have to describe yourself as a fairly average guy. You're not a complete slouch scholastically, and you manage to stay in shape, but you have friends who are a lot smarter and more athletic than you. You're by no means ugly, but the girls frequently pass by you when you're hanging out with the taller, more attractive guys in your circle of friends.
How to Play:
1) Download and unpack the archive.
2) Locate and launch the executable.
3) Click on "Start Game" from the main menu.
4) Click the "Apply Now" button the the laptop screen.
5) Click anywhere on screen to advance the story.
6) Decisions will be presented below the text in the left side window. Click on the option you wish to choose.
7) Using your mouse scroll wheel over the text window will scroll the window up and down. Scrolling up over the picture window will "roll back" the game, allowing you to make a different choice (if you've changed your mind).
8) Right-clicking at any time will bring up the game menu, allowing you to save, restore or change options.
9) Holding down the CTRL key will skip through any text you've already seen. Alternatively, you can select "Start Skipping" from the preferences menu.
EDIT: An explination to others commenting, there is no sound in the free version yet so its not a bug, the raptors are not canon just a tool for the end of the current content.
Love the game, it does a great job of creating the main character even though ultimatly at this stage of development none of the meaningful relationships have really done more thna be introduced. On the other hand givent he limited content at this stage the slight random element drives me a little nuts... I've done the exact same thing but gotten a fun event or met a character and now I can't recreate it. On the flip side the variation in the jobs is nice as it makes for differnt playthouhgs, I just wish it was "random" based off player choices you could understand and redo, instead of something like a dice roll or names used.
At the moment, I'm not getting any music or sound. Playing on pc. I go into the audio files and it says they are displayed as adobe files of some sort.
This is more than a concept. I'd say it's a teaser. It's got great picture, awesome dialouge, and hell, I'll admit I felt like I was acutally the person they were talking too. The choices weren't stupidly far fetched, they were logical responses. Something games don't have these days oddly enough. But whatever, point is this game needs to be done! And we can't rush them! They have talent, but remember, trying to rush a good thing can lead to a big letdown. Duke Nukem.
Cinda weird, and what's up with the sudden velociraptors??
Where the hell did the velociraptors come from?!
The story and the system starts to mature a bit a bit slow but oh well.
Is it a game? NOPE without goal, start progress and endgame. Its an interactive story a colorfull one no less.
Adult/tf content moderate but detailed the target is YOU.
Have fun reading it :)