Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually)
Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.
The Transformation Content and Kinky Stuff:
The game is based around an involuntary male-to-female transformation. After that, it's planned to include: body transformation, breast expansion, mind control, sex (of course sex!) between men and women, likely women and women. For anything else...we'll see how it plays out.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT LINKS: Due to compatibility issues with later versions of Mac OS, Mac versions are now a separate download. Please hover over the note by the download links to make sure you are grabbing the correct version.
For new players: Thanks for trying my game! Please keep in mind that this is an early WIP. While the script is currently over 135,000 words, I have only just started on the portion I consider the be the real heart of the game, and most of the features I'm planning on adding are not yet included.
IMPORTANT NOTE for returning players: As with the previous versions, it is essential that you start a new game. As many new variables have been added throughout the game, old saves will cause crashes and other bugs.
What's new? (Version 0.020c)
This update is very light on story content, but contains a lot of under-the-hood changes as I refine the semi-random scene pickers and begin adding in the stat system that I hope will be a major component of the game in future.
• Job assignments now last for four days (I think?) before switching.
• Time before raptor enclosure breach has been increased.
• Temporary "stimulus events" have been seeded into the story sections where appropriate, causing the Lust value to raise and lower. It’s a placeholder, so it’s completely unbalanced at the moment (easy to max out, and never really goes down).
• Began an overhaul of the various “status update” segments that happen between events. Some basic tie-ins to lust tracking have been added, but it’s still simplistic and buggy.
• New work events have been added for the restaurant, beach and pool. (Of note is a poolside event featuring many new CGs.)
• Character sprites updated for Tatum, Desiree, Laila, Holly and Chastity.
• Attempting to turn off the dream radio now counts as spotting the broken antenna.
• Fixed a bug that prevented player from seeing the second half of Meeting Brooke while Working Poolside.
• Lots of assorted typographical errors fixed (Thanks again to everyone to reported typos and bugs!)
Future Plans: As I mentioned in some of my update posts, this release was made while I still had a lot of new content still in-progress. My current plan is to see if I can't get the scenes I was working on finished up, and released in the next month or so, in order to give everyone a more content-focused update ASAP.
You now have the (completely optional) opportunity to support me in my kind of erotic creative endeavors. Like half the people on the Internet, I've added a Patreon page:
You play as a fairly average American college student, ending his third year at the university. All your friends are talking about a summer internship opportunity they discovered. They figure, if you need to get some work experience during the break anyway, why not do it at a tropical resort? You submit your application, get accepted, and, when you arrive, find that it's everything you could have imagined...but nothing you expected!
You're an American college student currently finishing up your junior year at your university.
While you're reluctant to admit it, you'd have to describe yourself as a fairly average guy. You're not a complete slouch scholastically, and you manage to stay in shape, but you have friends who are a lot smarter and more athletic than you. You're by no means ugly, but the girls frequently pass by you when you're hanging out with the taller, more attractive guys in your circle of friends.
How to Play:
1) Download and unpack the archive.
2) Locate and launch the executable.
3) Click on "Start Game" from the main menu.
4) Click the "Apply Now" button the the laptop screen.
5) Click anywhere on screen to advance the story.
6) Decisions will be presented below the text in the left side window. Click on the option you wish to choose.
7) Using your mouse scroll wheel over the text window will scroll the window up and down. Scrolling up over the picture window will "roll back" the game, allowing you to make a different choice (if you've changed your mind).
8) Right-clicking at any time will bring up the game menu, allowing you to save, restore or change options.
9) Holding down the CTRL key will skip through any text you've already seen. Alternatively, you can select "Start Skipping" from the preferences menu.
Where the hell did the velociraptors come from?!
Love the game, it does a great job of creating the main character even though ultimatly at this stage of development none of the meaningful relationships have really done more thna be introduced. On the other hand givent he limited content at this stage the slight random element drives me a little nuts... I've done the exact same thing but gotten a fun event or met a character and now I can't recreate it. On the flip side the variation in the jobs is nice as it makes for differnt playthouhgs, I just wish it was "random" based off player choices you could understand and redo, instead of something like a dice roll or names used.
The story and the system starts to mature a bit a bit slow but oh well.
Is it a game? NOPE without goal, start progress and endgame. Its an interactive story a colorfull one no less.
Adult/tf content moderate but detailed the target is YOU.
Have fun reading it :)
I love the transformation in the game, as it is subtle, very detailed in the body sensation how much discomfort it causes the changes, how one's muscular memory, control over his )or rather her) body changes. Also the exploration of the new body is well written. Generally it is an impressive game (or visual novel with game emelements), I am looking forward the updates!
I wasn't expecting the raptor at the end. I also didn't run into any sex scenes, so I might've made some poor choices. Was hoping to get Cynthia with that kiss option, but it didn't play out. If you could provide a hint like "There might be something fun going on at the pool area" when given a choice to leave the room or "maybe something fun will happen if you stay in the room". Overall, it was still a solid game, and I hope to see an update soon.