I also could not get the "Start" button to become available for clicking goodness. :-(
I like it. Seems promising. In regards to pregnancy, it's been mentioned on the blog and will be included at some point. Also x-ray o/. Hoping this one doesn't dissapear as do so many of the others ;)
Update 1st Feb - I feel the need to point out that the author's blog specifically states that you cannot currently play the game in it's latest release as he was unable to make a stable build for this month. He plans another release in early feb that will have actual playability to it, (I assume including the new elements).
If you want a playable demo, the older version is still available at http://www.mediafire.com/file/xod1b6njr8b68ru/DeepInEvil_v0_131.7z
The game has potential but sadly you cannot start a new game at all in the new version to test it out.
At the moment it's impossible to start a new game to test this.
love the art, its great!
- Character has a nice model and form
- 3D secks
- Moves slower than molasses (hope you stacked that endurance for sprint)
- Combat is slower than molasses
- Limited resolution (1280x720) and prespective means can't enjoy character's ass
- A very Hounds of the Blade/Nanocrisis type deal if you've ever played those games.
- As an avid enjoyer of pregnancy in all it's forms tagging some of these newer games with that theme feels inappropriate. After checking the patreon and discuss forum they show no intention of including nor has it even been mentioned.
It's got a long way to go, but if you're easy to please then it's worth half an hour or so.