Too linear game with very limited choices. I never understood games that forces the player into a singular path with no chance of a different outcome. What's the point of making it look like a game? Make an animation or a click-your-way-through-novel instead of disguising it as a game. Certainly not my cup of tea.
These arent "games" as much as visual novels.
Updates are not that frequent. Expect less then >50>75 new words.
Not knocking, just informing. Putting a card game or some variable event into the story doesnt make it a game either.
Logan has been creating quality lewd games for long time, but this one is definetely his best.
I love the game and the update was great but I rather had more chapters added on to it and maybe got the update, later on, I am just maybe being impatient which if I am, I do apologise but I want to get right involved in the game and hopefully experience more of it.
Keep up the great work ☺☻☺
I'm liking this game more and more! Can't wait to see how it goes on (and I hope it'll have a lot of MtF content)!! :D
Author seems to have spent a lot of time polishing CSS and adding animations to buttons and such. Only the order of buttons in the panel below remind you of default sugarcube Twine. Apart from adding fancy colors and animations which slow everything down there isn't much here. Author holds his players as some kind of drooling morons who need explaination on how to press buttons, he even made a tutorial for that, but created few actual content or mechanics.
If you browse other games of this author you'll notice that this is the same stuff as all other games of his: similarly complicated CSS with uselessly long animations, annoying tips and pop-ups, and very few content both story-wise and gameplay-wise.
Because of the points Tinman made below, this "game" would be better off as an online video. At least then, it wouldn't waste as much of your time. Even hitting the "skip" button didn't make things move along fast enough.
Visually fantastic, but there's very little that the player can control. If you're hoping for some kind of lucid dream fantasy, or even just the power to avoid obvious traps and avoid sexual situations with characters you're not interested in, then this game is definitely not for you. This is very much a story about the MC submitting. Regardless of whether the player wants to fight it or not. At the moment, all you can really do is end sexual scenes early. If submission and cuckolding are something you're into then this game is for you. Otherwise the lack of control is probably going to be a turn off.
High standard visually, content wise there is just 1 stage but that one gives a glimpse that player choices will have strong effect on how the plot progresses. I agree with the other reviewer that the dialogue text speed should be higher or adjustable to cater more impatient players like myself even though the renders surely required huge amounts of work which the author probably wants the reader to appreciate by not rushing. Played other of the author´s games before, I think I like this one the best so far.
Currently there is not much content to provide a proper review, I would say it has potential but as it sits now is barely a proof of concept. So until there is more content basicly any review including this one is meaningless.
The really bad review made me curious, so had to try what was publicly available and.. It's not bad. It's CG graphics which I accept but are never might first aesthetic preference - but they're decently done and animating them is above and beyond so props. The text is slightly slow and the skip button doesn't always enable right away, but it's not a giant problem for a game at this stage, certainly something that will be easy to iron out. The writing is lite on depth but that's not unusual, it's just a different part of the erotica spectrum. For people who like it straight to the point this should be fine.
So, not enough here to do an in-depth review, just one quick proof of concept scene really, but so far not bad. I'm curious to see more, and I like that the author pushed themselves artistically, with 3d fades and so on. Good job, keep going :)
Compared to Concubine (the only other LS-game I've played), I am already enjoying I:DT more. I:DT is both less verbose AND more descriptive, and importantly the fetishes seem so far to be tigher and better defined, and that bolsters my interest. Liked and subscribed so far.
concepts OK but i couldent get past first few minutes, my reading speed is such that i only need a fourth of the time to read whats put up, i would reccomend having dialoge MANUALLY advance instead of automatically.
This has emense potenial . I'm really enjoying the gameplay and visual effects. The animated sequences are great. love to see where this will go.
I enjoyed this a lot, but it's just too short.
I'll start off by saying that I don't know if I have anything positive to say about this game. In a word, I'd describe it as "Obnoxious".
- Long pauses between dialogue meaning that anyone with a higher reading speed than 3 words per minute will suffer endlessly.
- Stiff talking animations. This isn't voice acted and so these animations where the person poorly lip syncs the soundless dialogue are horrendous.
- Stale, dry writing. I've never particularly loved Logan's writing but I've never thought it was bad. That has since changed. I can safely say that the writing in this is bad. It's painful to read, particularly when there are typos which are especially egregious due to the fact that are approximately 5 words per line.
- Mediocre graphics. I can appreciate the attempt at a visual medium and I do like something to look at, but the animations as mentioned are bad; the way the characters stand might as well be a T-pose; the scenes are plain and uninteresting; and the camera cuts/zooms are abritrary and whimsical at best.
- The concept is ok, I guess? "Dream therapy" seems to be a free-pass to do whatever the story needs to do and there is little exposition leading up to this. The exposition that does say anything is cheesy oversharing "This therapy is being paid for by your step-mother who wants you to be a perfect partner for her daughter." Ugh. My eyes could not roll any harder. I'm not looking for hyper-realism or anything drastic, but at least give me some handwavy "science" or something. Anything at all. I need some suspension of disbelief.
- Characters are bland and their actions are ridiculous. About as far as I got before I seriously could not handle any more was the guy whipping his dick out nonchalantly, then the PC(who looks way too young imo which is kind of a monkaS) goes "What is he doing? Is he taking his shorts off? I cannot help but stare? Am I horny now?" or something horrendous like that.
I could probably continue going, but I digress. Never have I felt so personally offended by a game on this website. I am outraged at the 5-10 minutes that I wasted sludging along through this game, and that's saying something given that I have spent damn-near twice that writing this review. For an author who has 8 other entries onto this website and is taking at minimum $710(Although the exact number is hidden) via Patreon, this is absolutely criminal.
I wholeheartedly do not recommend this game to anyone in its current state.