NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Interesting related links!
manarak
Knockout Girl
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:00 am
Contact:
 
Points: 2741.40
Can be Transformed: Yes

Re: NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Post by manarak » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:52 am

CraankMK2 wrote:BigKuyash 0.8 EN (qsp only) now in the Archive
thank you!

polompio
Flirty Princess
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:19 pm
Contact:
 
Points: 6101.35
Can be Transformed: Yes

Last Pointshop Avatar:

Flirty Princess

Re: NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Post by polompio » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:06 am

New update?


Bright Future / Светлое Будущее [0.4.2.0] (Kosmosgames) [uncen] [2016, RPG, ADV, SLG, Simulator, Interactive, Blowjob, Anal, All sex] [rus]

link: http://pornolab.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1970554

Morgwen
Exotic Dancer
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:26 am
Location: Bremen - Germany
Contact:
 
Points: 12454.91
Can be Transformed: Yes

Last Pointshop Avatar:

Petite Ballerina

Re: NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Post by Morgwen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:06 am

polompio wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:06 am
New update?


Bright Future / Светлое Будущее [0.4.2.0] (Kosmosgames) [uncen] [2016, RPG, ADV, SLG, Simulator, Interactive, Blowjob, Anal, All sex] [rus]

link: http://pornolab.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1970554
no...
D. Games Opened in Vip first Base
ADULT (NSFW):
1. A Bright Future (version 0.4.2.0) Version Upd 19/9/16 Trans Upd 19/9/16
(No transformation. Play as woman. RL pics. Life simulator)
https://albedo.pw/
Spoiler:
Rus ver 0.3.1.0: https://yadi.sk/d/nzjrPqUGtVWum
Rus ver 0.3.2.0 Patch: https://yadi.sk/d/gKNL2JjbtT6Xy

Eng Tran Ver 0.3.2.0 https://yadi.sk/d/UkI9liqgtT9BN

Rus Ver 0.4.2.0: (Update, put it on top of 0.3.2.0): http://dfiles.eu/files/4r86a7wy7 - https://yadi.sk/d/lkUQ1Bu6uwqp2 Password: gagarin61

En Ver 0.4.2.0: https://yadi.sk/d/czSjH9oXunj3p

Rus & En Ver 0.4.2.0 (w/0.3.2.0 base): https://mega.nz/#F!M40lFTgC!lsHt2p5XC8i ... A!c8sGwCZZ
TF me :)

polompio
Flirty Princess
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:19 pm
Contact:
 
Points: 6101.35
Can be Transformed: Yes

Last Pointshop Avatar:

Flirty Princess

Re: NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Post by polompio » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 am

Morgwen wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:06 am
polompio wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:06 am
New update?


Bright Future / Светлое Будущее [0.4.2.0] (Kosmosgames) [uncen] [2016, RPG, ADV, SLG, Simulator, Interactive, Blowjob, Anal, All sex] [rus]

link: http://pornolab.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1970554
no...
D. Games Opened in Vip first Base
ADULT (NSFW):
1. A Bright Future (version 0.4.2.0) Version Upd 19/9/16 Trans Upd 19/9/16
(No transformation. Play as woman. RL pics. Life simulator)
https://albedo.pw/
Spoiler:
Rus ver 0.3.1.0: https://yadi.sk/d/nzjrPqUGtVWum
Rus ver 0.3.2.0 Patch: https://yadi.sk/d/gKNL2JjbtT6Xy

Eng Tran Ver 0.3.2.0 https://yadi.sk/d/UkI9liqgtT9BN

Rus Ver 0.4.2.0: (Update, put it on top of 0.3.2.0): http://dfiles.eu/files/4r86a7wy7 - https://yadi.sk/d/lkUQ1Bu6uwqp2 Password: gagarin61

En Ver 0.4.2.0: https://yadi.sk/d/czSjH9oXunj3p

Rus & En Ver 0.4.2.0 (w/0.3.2.0 base): https://mega.nz/#F!M40lFTgC!lsHt2p5XC8i ... A!c8sGwCZZ


:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

wulfgardrag
Sexy Commando
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:24 pm
Pronoun: He/Him/His
Contact:
 
Points: 10408.90
Can be Transformed: Yes

Re: NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Post by wulfgardrag » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:03 am

I think here is an update. If someone would be so kind to translate it?
https://albedo.pw/thread-780.html

Paz
Fetish Model
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:49 pm
Contact:
 
Points: 29331.89
Can be Transformed: Yes

Last Pointshop Avatar:

Seductive Vampiress

Re: NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Post by Paz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Eolvin just added Paypal as a way of donating for Mother's Best Friend, in case anyone is interested but wasn't able till now.

User avatar
zephyr
Posts: 1772
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:
 
Points: 46349.72
Can be Transformed: No

Re: NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Post by zephyr » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:04 am

Paz wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 pm
Eolvin just added Paypal as a way of donating for Mother's Best Friend, in case anyone is interested but wasn't able till now.
Isnt he the dude who wants 30 bucks per version or some insane shit. I'd rather wait.

ratonbox
Native American Girl
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:03 pm
Contact:
 
Points: 2425.50
Can be Transformed: Yes

Last Pointshop Avatar:

Knockout Girl

Re: NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Post by ratonbox » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:34 am

zephyr wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:04 am
Paz wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 pm
Eolvin just added Paypal as a way of donating for Mother's Best Friend, in case anyone is interested but wasn't able till now.
Isnt he the dude who wants 30 bucks per version or some insane shit. I'd rather wait.
Nope, he wants 200 rubles for 3 versions. That's about 3 euros.

drewhill18
Bouncy Cheerleader
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:21 pm
Pronoun: He/Him/His
Contact:
 
Points: 21001.10
Can be Transformed: Yes

Last Pointshop Avatar:

Buxom Babe

Re: NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Post by drewhill18 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:43 am

zephyr wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:04 am
Paz wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 pm
Eolvin just added Paypal as a way of donating for Mother's Best Friend, in case anyone is interested but wasn't able till now.
Isnt he the dude who wants 30 bucks per version or some insane shit. I'd rather wait.
That's Family Life that wants $30 per version

krneki22
Fetish Model
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:46 am
Contact:
 
Points: 9605.79
Can be Transformed: Yes

Last Pointshop Avatar:

Giddyup Cowgirl

Re: NEW (QSP) Russian\English Games and translations. Update only thread.

Post by krneki22 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:13 am

Greetings.
Wondering....is there english version of Provincial game?(ex-ETO)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dreamer959, polompio and 7 guests